𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8: 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻

𝓙𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I woke up with 10 missed calls and 15 unread messages from Notti, fuck I forgot to tell them I wasn't coming home last night

(𝓑𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓲)

Young one 😈

Yo where you at mh
Jay
Justin
Bro where the fuck is u at ma is askin bout u
Jay
Jay
Jay
Jay
Jay
Jay
Jay
She about to send people out to get you mh you betta answer me
Jay
Justin
When u get home ma is gon be on ya ass

My bad mh I forgot to tell ya but I stayed at Alanah's last night, I'll be home in like 2 hours, tell ma that I'm alright

Yu got us all worried and shit. never do that again, ma almost had them go out to look for yu,fucking tell someone next time
But I'm glad your alright see you later mh

You heart the message
----------------------------------------------------------------
*30 minutes later*

Alanah finally wakes up "good morning pretty" I tell her looking over at her as she yawns "good morning handsome" she says with a smile.

Handsome? That's new, I like it "whatchu wanna do today" I ask her "sleep." She reply's bluntly I laugh and shake my head at her response "you can't do that I gotta leave in like 2 hours ma" I tell her "whyyy where you goin you jus gon leave me here" she says whining a little "my people was worried bout me I forgot to tell them I was stayin ova n evb was trippin I guess" I tell her getting up from her bed walking over to her side of the bed.

I give her a hug which makes her fall back on her bed now im on top of her she looks so good when she wakes up im so tempted to kiss her but we jus friends im not tryna ruin a good friendship.

"can you not stare" she says to be sounding a little creeped out "why not? I can't stare at someone so beautiful?" I say while smiling "oh very funny Jay I look like a hairless cat that's homeless, a street cat Jay." She says careless my smile faded is that how she views herself? If anything I don't care what she looks like she's fucking gorgeous either way.

"yo don't talk bout yo self like that, you look gorgeous no matter whatchu say or whatchu look like" I say, I see her smiling at what I said but she's tryna hide it "ohh that gotchu huh? Tha kid got you smiling n shiii" I say smiling at her and laughing a little.

"don't you got somewhere to be soon? I think you should get going" she tells me "damn you kicking me out ma? Thought you liked my company" she starts laughing "I do like your company but your family is worried Jay, you gotta go I can see you later" she says calmly "ok fine I'll text you later ma" I give her a hug and head out the door.

I finally get home and everyone starts running towards me like they some fuckin roaches lookin for food.

Next thing I kno I get hit up side my head by my mom "ouch ma what the fuck" I say holding the side of my head for a little bit "Nunca vuelvas a hacer algo así, Justin Reyes, al menos llama o incluso envía un mensaje de texto. Estaba preocupado por ti." My mom says to be yelling at me.
"momma I didn't meant to stay the whole night but something happened so I kinda had to stay im sorry" I tell her "who is this girl anyways I want to meet her" she says very confidently "ma she's just my friend but Ima have to ask her first, to see if she's coo wit it"I assure her walking off to my room.
(never do something like that again justin reyes at least call or even text i was worried about you.)<translation
*𝓑𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓐𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓱

Pretty girl 💕

Hey pretty, wyd

Hi handsome uhm I'm jus chillin with Amari right now

Oh okay my mom wanna meet you..

Woah what? Why?

I told her I was ova at ya house n now she wanna meet you

Oh uhm I'd have to ask first but I'll see. That's scary Jay what if she don't like me

Trust me ma she will.

Ok fine I'll ask my dad give me a sec

Alr

He said yea I jus told him I was going over to your house

Oh ok you wanna come ova later or now? I could come get yu

Uhh a little late I have to get ready im still in pajamas n ion think your mom would wanna see me in pajamas for a first meet 😂

Yea yu right, I'll come get you later

Okkk see you later

See ya ma

*pretty girl💕 loved the message*

MA SHE COMING OVA LATER" I yell from my room "who's coming ova later?" Dd asks fuck he scared me where did he even come from? I swear this kid be in the walls like a rat.

"You'll see later." I say bluntly "ohhh ma son got a girl now?" he says happily "no nigga she's not my girl she's jus my friend" I tell him "so if she bad I could have her?". He questions.

I swear ima slam him against a fucking wall "she's my age and she's off limits so no now stop being so nosey go do somethin wit yo life"

I tell him and he goes off in his room all I gotta do is wait around.
————————————————————————————
Not much went on in this one it's kinda boring but SHE MEETS HIS MOMMAAA and the others ofc

Yall think she will like her?

How yall like this chapter?

Don't forget to vote 🙏🏽

See yall next chapter- Layla🤞🏽🩵