𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6: 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓾𝓷𝓴𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓰𝓰𝓵𝓮

𝓙𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

After I brought Alanah home we chilled in  her living room im surprised her dad didn't try to kill me he's actually pretty chill

After I brought Alanah home we chilled in  her living room im surprised her dad didn't try to kill me he's actually pretty chill. We watched a few movies and Alanah fell asleep on top on me, I went on instagram and tiktok for a few hours and wrote some lyrics down for my new song, I wrapped my hands around Alanah's waist and fell asleep shorty after.
----------------------------------------------------------------
* 3 hours later*

I felt weight lift off me and I immediately woke up "oh I'm sorry did I wake you up?" Alanah questions "yea kinda but it's ok, how long was we sleep fo? I ask her "I think 3-4 hours" she tells me.

"Damn that was a good sleep fs, you want anything to eat?" I question her, it looks like a wave hit her when I mentioned food it kinda threw me off a little bit, what she got against food? "Oh uhm no I'm ok, I'm not really hungry" she tells me in a soft voice.

"ok..have you eaten anything today?" I question "uhh yea I ate something this morning" she says, that sounds so unbelievable plus she looks pale and I'm no doctor but I know for sure that's not good.
"Ok if you ate something what did you eat then mh" I want to see if she'd lie to me I mean I already know the answer but I wanted to see what was really up.

"I ate waffles this morning my brother made them" she assures me "so if I were to ask your brother if you ate, he would say yes? I question her it looked like instant guilt all over her face, she knew she was lying to me.

"Alright fine, no I didn't eat anything but I'm good I don't want nothin ion got an appetite to eat right now" she says quickly for someone, who's semi quiet she does talk kinda fast but maybe that's cause she was nervous, but she has nothing to be nervous about I'm not gonna hurt her if she tells me the truth.

"Lana you know that's not good you gotta eat, cmon ima take you somewhere" I say softly it kinda hurts me how she's gone a whole 9 hours without eating she could seriously end up in the hospital cause of that shit and it's not sittin right wit me.

She gives me an eye roll but I don't care when she's with me I'm gonna make sure she eats no matter how much she doesn't like it.

We go to my favorite spot the taco truck, yea I said taco truck, shit they got some good fucking tacos, they make them better than my momma still love her food though.

We get into the car and the ride is silent I look over at Alanah, she's looking out the window practically eating the sides of her fingers away, her leg is shaking like crazy.

"Ma, stop it" I tell her putting my hand on her thigh trying to stop her leg from shaking she looks over at me not saying a word "I know you mad at me but Im not finna let you go this long without eating mh, I'm just lookin out fo you" I tell her wether she's listening or not the rest of the ride was still silent.

We arrived and we wait in line it took about 5 minutes for us to get to the front of the line, "ma whatchu want" I ask her and she jus looks at me. Is she seriously giving me the silent treatment what the fuck.

I grab her face lightly so she can look directly at me "please don't do this shit right now, now answer me what do you want" I tell her in a serious tone so she knows I'm not with the silent treatment shit. I really hate getting the silent treatment it doesn't help any situation it only makes it worse. Shutting down aint the answer for me, I need her to talk to me but it's irritating that she won't even say a word.

"Jus get me whatever I don't care" she says as she walks away from me, I grab her by her waist pulling her back "ion know where u think u goin, you stayin by my side now stop with that attitude shit I'm serious Alanah" I say to her.

We get our food, we decided to stay and eat but of course she doesn't touch her food she's not even acknowledging it I try my hardest to keep my cool with her but I can't I'm taking her home.

"Alanah get up let's go" she gets up and heads to the car " I don't know what your issue is but get it together Alanah once I take you home your eating what I bought you and I mean it". All I get is her looking dead at me this is fucking crazy am I really getting the silent treatment just for tryna make her eat? How the fuck does that even work.
——————————————————————————

Alanah is lowkey a handful but Jay will get used to it soon

How yall feel abt this one?

Don't forget to vote 🙏🏽

See yall next chapter- Layla 🤞🏽🩵