CHAPTER 11: the beginning of a new life.

HII GUYSSS!! YOUR SUPPORT MEANS A LOTT!! I AM HERE WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!!
DO COMMENT ABOUT YOUR VIEWS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

EVERY SINGLE VOTE AND READ ENCOURAGES MEE!!

LOVE YA'LL

HAPPY READING!!

ALSOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! FOLLOW author_anjaani ON INSTAGRAM FOR THE TEASERS OF NEXT CHAPTERS!!________________________________________________________________________________

AAYAT POV:

the two days after my haldi and mehndi went by in a jiffy. samaira, aarna, aditi and lyka decided to stay with me till the wedding and as anybody could guess we had a lot of fun. we binged watched movies, had late night chat sessions, played truth or dare, irritated aditi by reading aloud the very specific scenes from twisted love novel and everything anyone could ever imagine.

but just like everything else, these two days had to end too.

here i am sitting on my bed with messed hair and red eyes. i just woke up. beside me aditi was sleeping in the weirdest posture possible. aarna, samaira and lyka were sleeping on one cot each which were placed in my room the day they declared they're going to hijack my room.

however since there were only three cots available, one had to share the bed with me, as usual, lyka said she would be happy to sleep on the cot and aarna too agreed. but these too lunatics, samaira and aditi had to fight over everything, when their argument looked like it was not going to end, aditi jumped on the bed like a monkey and rolled herself in the blanket like a burrito. samaira's face looked traumatized after witnessing this incident and she slowly went and slept on the cot without muttering even a single word. that poor girl looked deeply shocked.

this is how this little annoying shit ended up next to me. i smacked her head with my pillow to wake her up and she groaned but didn't wake up. i smacked her once again and she woke up with a scowl on her face.

AAYAT: time to wake up sunshine! (i said in a sarcastic tone.)

ADITI: your husband is going to sleep next to you after your marriage, is this how you'll wake him up too?

i was deeply shocked after listening to this statement. did she.. the aditi.. mention about two people of opposite gender sleeping on the same bed? i looked over to samaira, lyka and aarna to confirm if what i heard was true, and their shocked faces with open mouths confirmed my suspicion.

ADITI: what? why are you all looking at me like that?

AAYAT: did you just mention a man and a woman sleeping on the same bed?

ADITI: yeah. isn't it supposed to be like that after marriage?

SAMAIRA: do you what that means? and what occurs in people's mind as soon as they hear that?

ADITI: what?

AAYAT: *smirk* you want me to give you the details?

ADITI: eww get lost! your husband doesn't know what kind of creep he's getting married to.

we all bursted out laughing.

just then amma entered the room and started lecturing.

AMMA: ladkiyo yeh kya harkat hai? yeh koi samay hai uthne ka?? aur aise kon hasta hai itni zor se? aayat tu toh sharam karle. tere shaadi hai aaj aur tu aise hasrahi hai besharmo jaise. uthjaao abb tayyar nai hona kya?

(girls what is this behaviour? is this the time to wake up? and who laugh's so loudly? aayat atleast you should've thought once. its your marriage today and you're laughing here like a shameless. now get up don't you want to get ready?)

as soon as she left the room everyone was silent. no one spoke a single word. it was as if realization just hit us. i was getting married today. FUCK..!

AAYAT: guys... did you also just realize.

ADITI: yeah we just did... there's only one bathroom and all of us need to shower..

as soon as we heard this everyone jumped out to reach the bathroom first but i was fast enough to enter the bathroom first and lock the door.

ADITI: aayat this is not fair..! come outt!!

AAYAT: nahh!! the bride has full liberty to have the bathroom first.