CHAPTER 31: syncing of two hearts, like the beats of music

HEEYYAAAAA PEOPLEEE!!!

I AM BACKKKKK!!!!

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WE HIT 2K READSSS!! CAN I JUST TAKE A MOMENT AND APPRECIATE YA'LL?

ALL MY FRIENDS WHO KNOW ME AND ALL THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW ME YET THEY READ THIS BOOK.. YOU GUYS ARE JUST AMAZING!!

I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'LL GO AS AN AUTHOR IN WATTPAD, WHETHER MY BOOKS WILL GET FAMOUS OF WHETHER IT'LL JUST STAY THE AVERAGE.. WHAT MATTERS IS YOU PEOPLE ARE HERE TO CONSTANTLY SUPPORT ME!!

LOVE YA'LL!!

KEEP SUPPORTING!

HAPPY READING!!

________________________________________________________________________________

SAMAIRA'S POV:

That day, when he spoke about his past, even if not completely, those little glimpses were really very important. It's not easy for people to open up about the darkest corners of their in front of someone whom they've not known for a long time. But there's a connection between us. I can already feel it. Though it began with hate, we both have found our way and now we've become good friends. More than that actually. He thinks he's the only one who needs my lap to sleep, but what he doesn't know is i've gotten too used to him sleeping on my lap that i can't sleep if i don't feel him sleeping on my lap. 

The fact that he finds comfort in my embrace is just so beautiful. It might sound dope, but i really feel special. It makes me feel as if someone really wants me, not just because of my looks or to use me because of my talent, but they want me because they like my company, genuinely. He's that cold ass guy who often comes out as a rude one in front of everyone else. Well he was the same to me initially  but now he's such a softie. Even if not in front of everyone else, atleast in front of me he's a sweet little cotton candy.

Andddd do we have to mention how hot he is? Come on, it'll be an understatement to tell he's just hot. He's absolutely breathtaking.

Okay, so moving on... ofcourse i can't keep simping over him all day.

Right now, we are in gujarat. And damn this city's food. I am going to return being a complete potato. You cannot resist the craving for gujrati food. I REPEAT.. YOU CANNOT!

And, between the continuous eating, we also had many workshops on music as well. Andddddddd we're having a garba night tonight!!!

For the garba night, Our whole club will be divided into two groups for the dance. The choreography is going to be the same but to reduce the size of the garba round, we have to divide into two groups. I wasn't going to lead any group for the first ever time. Damn i am so happy. Not that I don't like it, but sometimes just being a part of the crowd and enjoying feels good too. Andd i wanted to be in the same group as certain someone so ugh.. yeah..

I was standing amongst the crowd while the group leaders were giving instructions. We were allowed to choose the group of our choice, but if there was an imbalance there would be a few alterations done. Everyone started dispersing towards their group. Ishaan was standing beside me and we both started walking towards one of the groups while someone pulled my hand from behind. Both of us turned back to look at the person.

GIRL: chieff!! our group is short of one person as one of the boys isn't feeling well and he had to back out. Join us please?

I just looked back at Ishaan, disappointment clearly visible on both our faces. But she kept dragging me towards her group. It's ok i guess, we're going to meet after the dance anyhow. It's okay even if my heart feels like its ripping apart.

TIME SKIP

ISHAAN'S POV:

That day was really very unexplainable to me. Never in my life had i thought that i would share glimpses of my past with anyone. But it just happened. It felt right. It felt right because it was her. I always crave for her presence. All the things that i once thought were impossible take place so damn naturally when i am with her. My heart feels at peace when she's beside me. And when i saw that girl dragging her away, i couldn't help but get sad and annoyed at the same time. I was never comfortable with anyone else except her. Now these people expect me to dance with a bunch of people with whom i don't even interact? And for bonus i don't have her beside me. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. nevertheless, i have no other choice left. I'll meet her later anyway. As all of us were engrossed in the dance practice, we didn't even realize when time had passed.

It was evening already and all of us were in our rooms getting ready for the garba night. The clothes here are so damn good. Ofcourse i would look handsome in these. And i want a certain someone to find me handsome. I was putting all my efforts into grooming myself today. She looks gorgeous in whatever she wears, but damn i need to match her today. I was wearing a black kurta with a loose pathani type bottoms. My chest was clearly visible in this and i am sure she won't be able to ignore how good I look today. With a few last touches, i sprayed very little amount of perfume on myself and went out to meet rest of the group. I was looking forward to meet her tho.

BOY: ohh ishaan, you're here? let's leave then.

ISHAAN: wait what about others?

BOY: ohh the bus won't be taking us today. We have to go there in cabs and each group is going in different cabs.

I felt disappointed. What was happening? Why is everyone soo keen on not letting us both be together? Ughhh i hate this!! i hate everyone. I just nodded lightly and got in the cab.

Soon we reached the field to play garba and damn this place was lively. People were dressed in all types of colourful clothes and there was a smile on everyone's face. Happiness was evident on their faces. The positivity in the air was on next level. Yet my eyes kept searching only for one face.

I was looking around just to get a glimpse of her, But she was no where visible. I got disheartened and started walking away with my head lowered. Suddenly, i heard her voice. Her melodious laugh. I turned around and I completely stopped breathing. Is she even a human? How is it possible for a human to look so damn breath taking. Our eyes locked with each other. Niether of us could look away. It was as if we were captured. Then, someone shook her and dragged her away, again. But she turned around and passed me a sweet smile. Damn that smile. There were butterflies all over my body. 

Soon, I returned to my group as we stood in a circle. There were still a few mins for the song to begin. Tho i've kind of bonded with all of them, it still felt empty without her beside me. I wanted her to be with me. To dance with me. 

??: heyy. excuse me guys..

I was so into missing her that i was imagining her voice too- wait what? I turned around only to find her beside me with that full smile she gives when she's totally happy.

SAMAIRA: the thing is, the person who had backed out has returned as he's feeling well now so uh i had to come here. is it okay if i join you guys?

My smile couldn't get any wider. Is it fate? I would've laughed if someone told me i would believe in fate 6 months back, but if it is what makes me be with her, then fuck yes i believe in fate.

GIRL: ofcourse chief! you're always welcome!

She came and stood beside me completely. 

SAMAIRA: hey there! you're looking good today.

ISHAAN: ofcourse, i should be able to stand beside you and not look like a clown.

She blushed. godd she's so adorable.

SAMAIRA: o-okay now the song is going to start. concentrate on the dance.!

ISHAAN: sure.. beautiful foxyy..

(play the song)

The song started and we all started dancing. The sync was soo damn good. It was breathtakingly gracious and soo attractive. But My eyes kept returning to her beside me and All i could see was her.

The beats of the music were at sync with our steps. Our steps were in sync with groups' other members' steps. And there was sync between the beats of the music instruments to the lyrics of the music.

But there was a new sync forming. I could feel us. It was between me and her. I could sense it. My feelings for her. I had started falling in love with her. I know my past and present, both are too unwell for her to be associated to me. But nevertheless, i know that she's the only one who'll be able to handle it. She's the peace to my chaos. She's the anchor to my roaming thoughts. She's the soul to my body.

I COULD FEEL IT. IT WAS IN THE AIR. THE SYNCING OF TWO HEARTS, LIKE BEATS OF MUSIC.

________________________________________________________________________________

END OF THE CHAPTER~~!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYSS!!

LOVE YA'LL!!

KEEP VOTING!!