CHAPTER 53: the confrontation

HEYY YOU GUYSS!!

SOO WITH THIS CHAPTER, I FINALLY MARK AN END TO ISHAIRA AND THEIR CUTE LITTLE STORY.

THEY'VE BEEN SO ENTERTAINING ALL THIS WHILE AND I HOPE YOU LIKED THEM AS WELL!

SOO! GET OVER THE END OF ISHAIRA JUST THE WAY YOU GOT OVER ADVIK (IF YOU WERE ABLE TO CZ I WASN'T LOL.) AND GET READY FOR LYTHYA!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE GUYS.. YOU PEOPLE DON'T VOTE AND IT MAKES ME SAD. TCHTCHTCH

ANYWAYS.. I LOVE YA'LL!

HAPPIE READING!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

ISHAAN'S POV:

ISHAAN: mhmm, I see my foxy is getting bold huh.

SAMAIRA: I know you're liking it.

ISHAAN: oh no.. trust me.. I am loving it.

SAMAIRA: show me how much you're loving it.

ISHAAN: I will be more than glad to show you.

With that I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer, I held her jaw firmly with one of my hands and stared into her deep brown eyes. My eyes were flickering between her eyes and lips and I totally lost it when she placed her hands on my well built chest. I grabbed her jaw with more strength and pulled her mouth towards mine and my lips were about to crash onto hers when I heard her shouting loudly.

SAMAIRA: ishaan! ishaan wake up!

Huh? what the hell? why is she asking me to wake up?

I was still confused when I felt a slight pull and the comforter was off my body. It was a dream. GREAT!

SAMAIRA: get up sleepy ass. It's 10 am already.

ISHAAN: is this how you wake up your handsome boyfriend?

SAMAIRA: handsome my ass! stop bluffing.

ISHAAN: you know, you're ass is good but not handsome.

SAMAIRA: run before I kill you. You don't deserve to live after this comment.

I started laughing loudly while she let out a frustrated cry and threw pillows at me.

ISHAAN: heyy stawpp! I was kidding! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.

SAMAIRA: good that you apologized.

I don't know why but I didn't want to stop teasing her.

ISHAAN: but you have a nice ass tho.

She made that frustrated face again and lifted the pillow to hit me.

SAMAIRA: ishaan!

But before she could hit me again, I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her over me and wrapped my arms and legs around her, cuddling her like a koala.

SAMAIRA: heyy lemme goo!! what are you doing.

ISHAAN: sshhh! I am sleepy. Lemme sleep for some more time.

SAMAIRA: then you sleep. I have a lot of work to do.

ISHAAN: stop you're drama and lemme cuddle you to sleep. You're becoming too boring these days.

SAMAIRA: yeah yeah sure. Now lemme go.

ISHAAN: remember I have 2 more wishes?

SAMAIRA: don't you dare-

ISHAAN: I want you to cuddle me whenever we sleep.

SAMAIRA: ughh you're soo annoying!

ISHAAN: annoying but yours.

SAMAIRA: as If I have any other option.

ISHAAN: no you don't. And why do you need an option when you already have the best man in your arms?

SAMAIRA: well, not gonna lie, you are the best.

ISHAAN: I know foxy. I am sleepy. Lemme sleep. You sleep too. Always busy tchtchtch.

SAMAIRA: yeah yeah whatever.

I planted a gentle kiss on her hair and hugged her tighter and she hugged me back as well. I finally felt complete. With my world wrapped in my arms. With the comfort I had right now, it wasn't difficult for me to sleep again and I fell into my deep slumber once again.

TIME SKIP

AFTERNOON

I woke up when I felt something ticklish all over my face. My eyes slightly opened only to find her pecking all over my face and a trail of giggles left my mouth.

My cute little adorable baby.

ISHAAN: Am I so tempting that you couldn't wait for me to wake up?

SAMAIRA: nope, you look cute when you're asleep.

ISHAAN: and when I am awake?

SAMAIRA: you look like an old hag lol.

This girl!

I lifted my eyebrow in a playful in a teasing manner and a smirk plastered on my face and she figured out something was cooking up in my mind.

ISHAAN: old hag huh?

SAMAIRA: don't you even dare to do something- Bahahahahaaaaa

I started tickling her hard and she couldn't stop laughing. Well, an old hag can't be this fun right?

ISHAAN: now?? who's an old hag? can old hag make you laugh like this? take your words back right now.

SAMAIRA: oohh- oo m-my g-god y-yes yesss you- you-re not an o-old h-hag now stawpppppp!!

ISHAAN: that's like a good girl.

I hadn't observed before, but because of this little adventure session that we had right now, or position was um.. well let's just say she was below me and I was above her and my hand had pinned hers above her head. Yeah it was pretty much it I guess.

I looked into her eyes and they clearly said that she had realized it now as well. My gaze slowly started moving from her eyes, to her nose bridge, to the tip of her nose and finally, her lips. Her full dark pink luscious lips. My gaze again lifted up to her eyes and we held an intense eye contact. She gulped a little and I couldn't help but lean a little bit further. Our faces were just a few inches apart, so close that even if one of us would move slightly then our lips will touch.

ISHAAN: you remember I still have one wish left, foxy?

SAMAIRA: y-yes.

ISHAAN: you'll have to let me kiss you whenever I want to.

I leaned even more closer and she closed her eyes anticipating the kiss to happen but opened her eyes in shock when I kissed her forehead and attached my forehead with hers.S

ISHAAN: I just told whenever I want to kiss you, foxy. It could be on your cheek, forehead, the back of your palm, anywhere. I would never do something that would make you uncomfortable.

SAMAIRA: but I am not uncomfortable.

ISHAAN: huh?

But even before I could comprehend she swiftly lifted her head up and pecked my lips. I was left dumbfounded and she had a shy smile on her face.

ISHAAN: what was that?

SAMAIRA: are you really that dumb or do you pretend to be?

ISHAAN: *whining* if you were going to kiss me then you could've told me before hand! I wasn't even able to enjoy.

SAMAIRA: what is it huh? a chocolate?

ISHAAN: much better than chocolate.

SAMAIRA: now wake up! It's 1pm! you had to go speak to your father remember?

I inhaled a sharp breath and nodded indicating that I remembered. Today I had decided that I would get all my questions answered. About all his wrongdoings. I wanted to know if he really loved me and mom. And if he did, then why did he cheat on us? And if he didn't, then why was he there to watch me perform yesterday? I had so much in my mind going on, and only one thing could stop this, a confrontation.

I quickly got up from the bed and went towards the washroom to freshen up. I had asked foxy to accompany me today because I wanted someone to be there for me. No matter how much I had prepared myself mentally, I don't I'll be able to handle it alone. And ever since she's started being by side, I somehow feel braver while facing the problems.

I quickly wore my clothes and came downstairs only to find her all ready and she held a plate of sandwiches in her hand. I smiled a little and walked towards her.

SAMAIRA: you are going to need energy to face whatever is coming your way today. And you can't do that empty stomach.

ISHAAN: then why don't you give me a kiss? I'll be all energized in one instant.

SAMAIRA: haha nice try, you need to eat this asap and we have to leave. its already late.

I just nodded and her and sat down to eat. I asked her if she had eaten and she replied by saying yes.
Whatever it was, this was going to be the last fight of my life which involved my dad.

TIME SKIP

AT THE COMPANY BUILDING

I was standing outside the building right now and my palms were sweaty due to nervousness. samaira squeezed my hand and gave me a reassuring nod to tell me everything was going to be alright. But only I knew the storm that was raging inside me. No matter what type of a man he was now, he was my dad. And he was a great dad in the past for that matter. And what changed him was what I wanted to know.

I inhaled a sharp breath and entered the building with her hand held in mine and approached the receptionist. I asked her if dad was free and she told me he was and asked us to take the elevator to the 11th floor which had his cabin. I thanked her and entered the elevator. My heart was beating faster as we were nearing his office and finally the lift opened and I could see his office right before my eyes. We came out of the lift and started moving towards his office when I felt her not moving any further. I turned back to look at her and she let go of my hand and smiled a little at me.

SAMAIRA: its your personal matter, ishaan. No matter how much important I am to you, its still your dad and you. And I think it would be better if you both get some privacy.

I smiled at her and came forward to kiss her forehead. This was it. The moment.

I entered his office and he smiled looking at me.

ISHAAN: good afternoon, mr. kashyap.

I could see a painful smile developing on his face when I addressed him using his last name rather than dad, but this was what we had left in between us.

MR. KASHYAP: good afternoon son. What brings you here?

ISHAAN: you came to watch me yesterday?

MR. KASHYAP: yes, i did come. And you were absolutely fantastic.

ISHAAN: why did you come?

MR. KASHYAP: what do you mean? you didn't want me there on one of the most important days of your life?

ISHAAN: no. not when you were absent my whole life and suddenly remembered you had a son who had a dream.

I could see pain spreading all over his face. But I was angry. where was he the entire time when I called him for his attention?

MR. KASHYAP: I wasn't absent Ishaan, the situation was like that.

ISHAAN: what situation huh? what situation? whatever we are going through its because of you and only you. If you hadn't cheated on mom, then she wouldn't be dead and we wouldn't be here! do you even understand what you've don?

I couldn't control it anymore. I had raised my voice on him for the first time. But I wanted to take all of that out today. I wanted to come out with a cleared mind today.

MR. KASHYAP: I-I loved y-your m-mom Ishaan. I d-didn't want to do that.

ISHAAN: then why huh? why?? weren't we enough for you?

MR. KASHYAP: you guys have always been more than what I could've asked for.

ISHAAN: that doesn't answer my question.

MR. KASHYAP: I know. It doesn't. And I don't want to justify any of my actions. I failed. I failed as a father. I failed as husband. I loved your mom ishaan, but I couldn't make her feel that.

ISHAAN: w-why? w-why did you cheat o-on her?

MR. KASHYAP: I don't know.. I was stressed due to work and I didn't know how to handle it. She was there for me. She was always there saying I could share whatever I wanted. But I didn't want to stress her out, so I told her it was nothing much. But when things started getting really out of hand, your step mom entered in my life. She was an employee there. She was witnessing everything and somewhat lent her shoulder to me. And one thing led to another and we are where we are today. I don't want to give any justification ishaan, I was and am a terrible man.

ISHAAN: why did you call mom a loser before s-she h-hurt herself? why did you do that if you loved her?

MR. KASHYAP: when your mom left and refused to come back, I went insane. I couldn't survive without her. even the slightest of a mistake by someone and I would be shouting at them. I was losing my calm and I realized I couldn't live without her. She was all I needed but one slight mistake had messed up our whole life. I-I w-wanted t-to m-make i-it up t-to her. I was desperate.
I knew it if she wouldn't accept me, I would die. I knew it. And when she did exactly what I had feared, I reacted in a wild manner. I lost control. I couldn't accept the fact that I was losing her forever and I-I s-spoke a-all of t-that. I called her later to apologize but... she never responded. I didn't know I-It was my last time s-seeing h-her.

I could see tears streaming down his face. I could feel tears streaming down my face as well. We were both in pain. But the only difference was, he deserved it, and I didn't.

ISHAAN: why did you have to marry that woman just after her funeral huh? didn't you feel anything? didn't you think about me?

MR. KASHYAP: I did it for you, ishaan, believe it or not. I blamed myself for your loss. I thought If I would marry once again, then you would look at her as a mother figure, even if not as mother. But I-I neglected things too much.

ISHAAN: why compare me to her son huh? why do that?

MR. KASHYAP: so that you won't feel inferior. He was in harvard and always scoring good but you were just sad and quite most of the times. I thought If I compared you, then you would atleast feel the fire and score good as well. I thought you wouldn't regret thinking about your childhood then.

ISHAAN: i am sorry, I shouldn't be using this word but this was bullshit.

MR. KASHYAP: I know it, son, I know. But by the time I realized, it was too late. You weren't ready to come back to me. Just like your mom. I have lost her. But didn't want to lose you. You are the only connection between us.

ISHAAN: I have one last question. You said you loved her, isn't love enough to protect you from distraction? how could you cheat on her if you loved her?

MR. KASHYAP: *sad smile* you're absolutely right ishaan. but sometimes, you're so unfortunate that even when the reality is in front of you, you are still blinded. I don't have any explanations for the justification of my actions.

ISHAAN: do you still love mom?

He stilled for a moment and his forehead started sweating. He plastered a sad smile on his face and replied.

MR. KASHYAP: I never stopped loving her.

That was it. Everything was clear in front of me. I had got all my answers and now, I was ready for a new life with a fresh mind.

ISHAAN: thank you mr. kashyap. Now that I've got all my answers, I must leave.

I stood up from the chair and started walking towards the door but stopped when I heard him calling my name.

MR. KASHYAP: I know I don't deserve it, but if at all it is possible, just try to forgive me. And please never think that I did not love you.

ISHAAN: I do not know, mr. kashyap, cheating is never a mistake, its always a choice.

MR. KASHYAP: I know ishaan, but I am sorry. I hope you have a great future with the people who deserve you. And is that girl your girlfriend?

I looked towards where he was gesturing and it was foxy. We were able to look at her through the windows of his office. She was biting her nails. She always did that when she was nervous.
MY CUTE LITTLE BABY.

ISHAAN: yes, she is. I plan to make her my wife as well.

MR. KASHYAP: great choice son. She reminds me of your mom. But you don't be like your dad.

ISHAAN: I won't mr. kashyap. And thank you for this closure.

I said and walked out of his office finally everything clear in front of me. I looked at my life sitting there. She got up as soon as she saw me and rused to come near me.

SAMAIRA: so? how was it?

ISHAAN: fantastic I guess. I won't have any weight on my heart from now on as everything is clear.

SAMAIRA: so?? are we going to be a one big happy family?

ISHAAN: big?? how many kids do you plan to have foxy?

SAMAIRA: you are such a nutcase!

ISHAAN: well all I want right now is to go home and spend some time with you. How about we bake those world class brownies?? they were too delicious.

SAMAIRA: yeah yeah sure. But we need to stop by the grocery store. We don't have goods-

I was looking at her continuously as she kept blabbering non stop. I was now ready to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life and the family I made because of her. And about my father, I still do miss him, but what he did was not justified. I don't know if I will forgive him or not, but I didn't want to think about it now.

I had decided what I wanted to do right now. I wanted to go home and binge watch disney movies with my baby cuddled up against me with blanket over us and brownies ofcourse. This was what I wanted and now that I was getting it, I didn't want to think about anything else.

I held her hand and walked out of the company building, all set for my happily ever after.

________________________________________________________________________________

OKAY GUYS...

TIME TO SAY GOOD BYE TO ISHAIRA..! DAMN IT WAS SOO EMOTIONAL!

I AM GONNA LOVE THEM FOREVER AND I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL DO THE SAME!

BUT FOR NOW.. KEEP SUPPORTING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

LOVE YA'LL!

BBYEE!