CHAPTER 15: limited arguments and more agreements

HEY GUYSS!! 

HERE WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND KEEP SUPPORTING!!

LOVE YA'LL

HAPPY READING!

__________________________________________________________________________

ISHAAN'S POV:

i am mourning at my fate right now which was incredibly messed up just by a freaking sheet of paper! yeah.. you're right.. it's the same one that gives students nightmares.. my assignment paper.

MAKE UP ASSIGNMENT FOR RAISE OF GRADES:

TOPIC: traditions of india.

explore the different indian traditions and their culture and artforms. you can account for music, dance styles, paintings, monuments etc.

write down the features that attracted you the most and the part of indian culture that inspired you the most-      fuck fuck fuck!
 fuck my life!
fuck this college!
fuck this world!

i joined this college in the middle of the year, and since two of the tests were already conducted, i have to do this assignment in order to make up for my grades. which will finally account for my cgpa at the end of the year too.

but the problem was the topic. it's not that i am not very fond of india because of some stupid reasons. it's just... i can tell this is the place where my life took a complete u-turn . my life was spoilt here. 

flashback:

ISHAAN: mumma wake up please. mumma why are you not opening your eyes? mummaa...

DAD: ishaan leave her, she's dead. she didn't love you enough-

end of flashback.

i didn't realize when tears started flowing from my eyes but i wiped them off almost immediately
i sighed looking at the paper in front of me. it was practically glaring at me. could my fate turn out to be any more fucked up? i dont think so-

??: hey dj boy!

i was wrong. it could definately be more fucked up.

ISHAAN: why are you here to trouble me again?

SAMAIRA: woahh when did i even trouble you? this is the first time i've ever approached you since the dj night.

ISHAAN: you breathing the same air as me is more than enough to trouble me?

SAMAIRA: well then why don't you stop breathing? the world would do much better with one less asshole. anyways i was here to discuss something with you.

my jaw just dropped down at her savage replies. this girl always manages to get on my nerves.

SAMAIRA: now close that filthy mouth of yours and listen to what i am telling.

ISHAAN: speak

SAMAIRA: you had applied for the music club? i am here with the acceptance letter for you. the prof told me to give it to you.

ISHAAN: thank you but why did you have to bring it to me?

SAMAIRA: i lead the music club duh. collect all the info before you decide to do something.

ISHAAN: woahhh you and music? are you kidding me?

SAMAIRA: nahh. i have better people to joke around with. but yeah i am the head and you'll have to accept it no matter what.

ISHAAN: whatever.

SAMAIRA: what's that in your hand.

ISHAAN: none of your business.

SAMAIRA: oh my god look over there! 

I turned my face towards the direction that she pointed and she grabbed the paper from me suddenly.

SAMAIRA: indian traditions and culture??!! goddd how i wish to be in your place..! 

ISHAAN: you can take it from me if you want. not that i am interested in doing this assignment.

SAMAIRA: woah dude chill. i know its hard for you to behave like a normal human but just don't hate things even before you know it!

ISHAAN: no matter how much i explore. i won't like it.

SAMAIRA: no matter how much you try to avoid it, you'll fail if you don't do this.

ISHAAN: thank you so much for the eye-opening information..! 

SAMAIRA: you're welcome..! so how are you planning to work on this assignment?

ISHAAN: none of your business.

SAMAIRA: very much of my business because i am the incharge of student welfare council too.

ISHAAN: have you left anything untouched? how the hell are you a part of each and everything in this college.

SAMAIRA: you see, when people like you are who are uninterested in almost everything are present in this world, then people like me who can help out in multiple things need to be present to balance everything out.

ISHAAN: you're such a vixen!

SAMARA: sure..! vixen might be cunning but it's smart at the same time. i am taking that as a compliment. So, since this topic is something you would even despise working on in your dreams. want me to help you with it?

ISHAAN: why would you want to help me?

SAMAIRA: well you volunteered for the dj event and i am just returning favors.

ISHAAN: no thanks. just stay away from me. that'll be the biggest favor.

SAMAIRA: well the choice is yours. the music club is heading on an all india tour for a month. we'll visit different places throughout the country to learn their traditional and folk music. i could help you work on your assignment at the same time. you see, exploring things live gives you much better experience and views rather than a google search or youtube videos. tell me if you're up for it.

i just sat there contemplating her offer. I clearly remember my dad's words. he said i couldn't compete with this world. he said that step son of his is much better than mine. he said i was a loser just like my mom. NO! I WILL FIGHT! I'LL SHOW HIM THAT I CAN FOLLOW MY PASSION AND BE SUCCESSFUL! I'LL WIN FOR BOTH ME AND MY MOM! but for that i'll have to need a degree to take part in the band-wars. and for the degree i need to complete this assignment. and for that, i need this vixen's help. fuck! it's ok. its for mom. i will do it!

ISHAAN: okay fine.. i'll accept your help!

SAMAIRA: sweet! but for that we'll have to promise each other to argue less.

ISHAAN: huh? why is that?

SAMAIRA: you think we can work as a team if we fight?

ISHAAN: whatever.

SAMAIRA: uff you give me aditi vibes sometimes. anyways, so yeah limited arguments and more agreements.

ISHAAN: *sigh* okay.

SAMAIRA: ok then lemme tell you the the places we'll be travelling to.
we'll begin from the southern states.

first we're going to explore our own state karnataka and visit mysore and hampi
then we'll visit the capital of kerala followed by madurai and chennai in tamil nadu.
then we'll further proceed towards hyderabad and move northwards.
in north we'll visit rajasthan, gujarat, maharashtra, and then moving towards the east we'll visit meghalaya and sikkim.

this tour will be for one month and there'll be severe difference climatic conditions in different states so don't forget to pack clothes according to all seasons.

ISHAAN: okay. anything else vixen.

SAMAIRA: that's it for now. see you later frenemy.

ISHAAN: frenemy?

SAMAIRA: well of course we're not yet friends completely and we have to take a pause on our enemies relationship, so frenemy it is.

ISHAAN: yeah whatever.

SAMAIRA: see you later. bubbyee.

saying that she left the place. this girl is really something else. she's been on my nerves ever since she's entered in my life but at the same time she's being helpful. well she's not as bad as i think she is. maybe. probably.

 but anyhow, this truce of ours is going to last only until we'll be back from the tour and my assignment will be done. after that i'll maintain a safe distance from that vixen.

but i don't know why my heart doesn't agree on being away from her. lol as if i cared about my heart. its just a fool that manipulates people to do things that could destroy too many people together.

i'll show you dad! i'll prove it to you! i'll show you how successful i can become and i'll make sure to completely throw you out of my life but not before showing you who the real loser is.

________________________________________________________________________________

END OF THE CHAPTER~~

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK THE REASON BEHIND ISHAAN'S MISERY IS?? WE HAVE A VERY INTERESTING PLOT AHEAD FOR THEM.

AND DAMN EXPLORING TOGETHER! ROMANTIC RIGHT!!

STAY TUNED TO EXPLORE WITH THEM!!

LOVE YA'LL!! 

KEEP SUPPORTING.