CHAPTER 43: the awaited confession: AMANAT 2

HEYYYY GUYSSS!!

THE ACTUAL CONFESSION IS HERE!!!

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ALL THOSE GIRLS OUT THERE WHO DREAM OF FICTIONAL MEN..!! I'VE TRIED TO COVER EVERYTHING A PERSON WOULD WANT IN A DREAM CONFESSION!
HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS!!

PLEASE DO SUGGEST THIS BOOK TO YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU GENUINELY LIKED IT!

KEEP VOTING!

LOVE YA'LL!!

HAPPY READING!

________________________________________________________________________________

AAYAT'S POV:

Today was the absolutely perfect day. The picnic was going on great and I was loving each and every part of it. And the reason behind me loving every moment of this was my husband, I can't believe it. I just can't believe my life was going on so beautiful. I mean who would think we would be where we are today, the point where this relationship stood at the start, no one would tell we would last more than a month. But this was the beauty of arranged marriages, we were determined to make it work. If not make it work, we were determined atleast to not break it, this is what I think, purely my views, need not match with others.

My husband has been the dream man about whom I used to dream once. He was everything I've ever wanted in my husband. He's caring, romantic, teases me sometimes but knows his limits. And what he did today made me feel that he belonged to me. I've seen men telling how their wives belonged to them, but mine just showed the whole world out their that he was mine and mine alone. The way he made that chipkali realize that no matter what, he'll be there where I am spoke of the love he had for me.

I would love a real confession tho. Every girl would like that. But It's okay if he doesn't confess to me. His actions and little gestures tell everything about what he feels towards me. The way he holds my hand, the way he kisses my forehead, the way he kisses the back of my palm, as if I was the princess of a kingdom, He's definately what I've always wanted. Right now, it was evening and we were sitting under a tree, his head on my lap while he was laying down on the grass, our hands interwined, as he played with my fingers, occasionally kissing the back of my palm. He treasured me and I treasured him as well. We could be the live example of a successful arranged marriage couple to this generation that believed in the notion that arranged marriages are meant to fail. No, they could be as beautiful and as romantic as a love marriage, even more if possible. I was smiling looking at him while he was staring at me as well. I couldn't hold back and planted a gentle kiss on his forehead. He displayed a wide smile and pulled my cheeks. This is how we were when around each other, all goofy and romantic and what not. I was meant to be his, he was meant to be mine, we were meant to be each others'.

ASIM: noori, I won't let you forget today, I'll make it so special. I promise.

AAYAT: everyday I spend with you is an immortal memory in my conscience aman, you made it very beautiful.

ASIM: *wide smile* You haven't even witnessed the best part yet.

what is he talking about?

AAYAT: what are you talking about-

ALIYA: bhaii let's goo! we're getting late.

ASIM: yes.. I am leaving, you get your bhabi ready.

ALIYA: leave it to us bhai, we'll transform your princess into your queen and give her to you.

AAYAT: *confused frown* what are you guys even speaking about?? tell me-

ALIYA: offo bhabi, why so many questions. You'll see it when the time comes.

AAYAT: but I want to know-

REHMAT: one more word aayat, and I'll tell what a good pair of artists we have in our family *smirk*

She was blackmailing me, traitor!

AAYAT: okay okay I am coming, but aman where are you going?

ASIM: to a place which will forever be the most beautiful memory in our mind.

I was confused as hell but aliya and rehmat di pulled me towards a cab while aman and zain bhai left in the car.

AAYAT: atleast now tell me why you guys have kidnapped me?

REHMAT: well you're already very beautiful but that romantic husband of yours has prepared something special for you and wants you to dress up for it. So he's selected the dress for you and practically begged us to help you in getting ready.

AAYAT: *shock* he begged in front of you people??

ALIYA: trust me bhabi, only you have the capability to make my brother kneel down for you.

I blushed on her statement and smiled as well. Well that's kinda true I guess. But I was sure as hell, that I would make sure to never make him beg, he was a king and needed to be treated like one. If he was on his knees, then I would kneel down too. None of us was above or below each other, we were two halves of a beautiful story, and neither of us could be any less important.

I came out of my thoughts when the cab stopped and I looked through the window only to find a hotel, correction, five star hotel. We need to have a talk on him spending so much money. Well I know he can afford but still. We all came out of the cab and entered the hotel. I was just looking around the lobby in awe as rehmat di and aliya collected the key. They took me to a room with them and closed the door behind.

REHMAT: all right princess, ready to become the queen of your king?

I gave out a proud smile and replied.

AAYAT: totally!

ALIYA: alright then.. let's get to action.

They made me sit on the stool in front of the dresser which had so many cosmetics on it, I didn't even know what they were.

AAYAT: what are all these for?

REHMAT: make up. But don't worry, we won't use all that on you.

AAYAT: why?

ALIYA: *chuckle* because we know you hate heavy make up and your husband has strictly warned us not to make you uncomfortable and make you wear only the things that you permitted.

I chuckled a little at his action. Typical asim aman. my asim aman.

REHMAT: you've got our bhai whipped for you mrs. aayat asim aman *giggling*

AAYAT: well, its mutual you see.

They both hooted while continuing with whatever they were doing to my face. But I wasn't feeling uncomfortable. It felt good to be pampered, and all thanks to my king. I can't wait to see you aman, all I want right now is you.

ALIYA: all done. allah kasam bhabi, any man would be whipped for you. Bhai got lucky.

REHMAT: kaala teeka lagalo, nazar lagjaayegi aur aapke shohar humme zimmedaar thehraayenge. *teasing*

(put a black dot on. If any sinister eye falls on you, then you're husband will hold us responsible.)

I just chuckled at them while they went inside the bathroom and came out with something that looked like an outfit.

REHMAT: your husband has specially got it designed by his best friend for you, and he forced him to do this in mere 2 days, hope you like it.

I took it out of the cover in which it was stored and I was completely awestruck. It was a saree in dull white color with a lot of sparkle. It was gorgeous. Very beautiful. I didn't have words to describe how beautiful it was. I was lost in admiring the saree but both rehmat di and aliya pushed me inside the bathroom to get ready.

I wore the saree and came out of the bathroom while adjusting the pleats a bit, and stood in front of the two ladies who had their mouth open wide and shock evident in their eyes. I was nervous as hell now. Was I not looking beautiful in this saree? Will aman not like it-

ALIYA: eeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you look like an angel!! you can't be a human!! what did my brother do to have you in his life? I wish I was a guy now.

I just gave her a shy smile and thanked her when I turned my eyes towards rehmat di. She had tears in her eyes. She took slow steps towards me and kissed my forehead. she placed the black dot of kajal behind my ear.

REHMAT: beautiful. Now go to the love of your life, he must be waiting for you.