CHAPTER 44: be mine- ADVIK

HEYYYYYY PEOPLEEE!!

FINAALLYYY THE CUTEST COUPLE IS HERE!!

WITNESS THE THE LEGENDARY CONFESSION OF ADVIK AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!
OUR ADITI HERE IS DOING SOMETHING WHICH SHE NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD SO YEAH.. 1 VOTE FOR HER ATLEAST!!

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!

LOVE YA'LL!!

HAPPY READING!!
________________________________________________________________________________

SATHVIK'S POV:

It's been 3 days to that incident since aditi was locked in the bathroom by an obsessive fan of mine, and I didn't take it lightly. The very next day of that incident I made it clear in front of the whole college, that anyone who messes with her, messes with me. Ofcourse she didn't know about it. And it was better if she didn't. And how is it still hidden from her? Well let's just say I have my ways. I made sure that she was always accompanied while she was visiting the washroom or any other place other than the class room for that matter. She was precious to me and I couldn't let anything happen to her. I have very few people in this world who genuinely care for me and she's one of them. And I love her. I think its pretty much evident by now but was it my fault? She was too adorable to not be loved. I think I need to confess soon. If I get late then any other guy might approach her, then I would have to shoo him away, and I will have a black spot on my spotless record in the university. Uff too much of calculations but at the end the solution was only one. I needed to confess to her asap, and if she doesn't accept, I'll court her. There's no way I was letting her go. Was it selfish? yeah. Did I care? fuck no.

I was lost in my own thoughts as I entered the college gate. Well yeah I called her and asked at what time should I pick her up as we are used to going and coming back from college together but she refused to come with me. I felt uneasy but shrugged it off. I was already feeling gloomy without her beside me, but she might have her reasons. We were going to meet at lunch anyways.

I was walking through the university garden to reach the campus building but It was weird today. Everyone was wearing colorful clothes with few tattoos on their face. Was there any fancy dress event at the uni? And most importantly why are they all staring at me? I just gave them a weird look was about to enter inside the building when I heard a familiar voice calling my name on the mic. Was it the same voice? I turned around to confirm my assumptions and I was right. It was aditi. But what was she even wearing? The same football jersey with my name she wore at the game that day with pom-poms in her hands. Her hair tied in a pony while she had a red heart painted at each of her cheeks. She looked adorable and that million dollar smile on her face.

SATHVIK: Uff... yeh ladki toh maar hi daalegi aaj.

(Uff this girl is going to kill me today for sure.)

I moved my eyes through the crowd and wait what?? what the hell were my brother and sister doing her?? and they were wearing those costumes too?? with pom-poms and paint on cheeks?
What the hell is going on. I was completely confused and staring at the crowd while I again heard her speak on the mic.

ADITI: soo.. shocked sathvik kapoor? what did you think huh? only you had the capability of shocking the people around you?

I was watching her with my mouth wide open. What was this girl up to? doing this in front of the whole college? was she really my aditi? did someone drug her?

ADITI: yeah yeah I know what you're thinking. Nope I am not drugged neither am I high. Now now mr. kapoor, be ready to get shocked even more. And yeah, close your mouth please, I don't want bees making their family inside your mouth.

I instantly shut my mouth and gulped looking at her. I moved my gaze towards my siblings and tried to ask them in actions as to what was going on. They just gave me a wide smile and asked me to wait and watch. I was still confused, never have I been this confused in my entire life. Suddenly I heard music being played in the background.

(play the song)

oooh ooohh oooo

Deewana hai dekho
Bekaraar woh
Sambhalo sambhalo
Na pyaar ho