CHAPTER 39: Meant to be yours

HIII GUYSS!

HERE WITH THE NEW CHAPTER!!

THE READS ON THIS BOOK HAVE BEEN INCREASING *TOUCHWOOD* AND I AM DAMN HAPPY FOR THAT..!

BUT I WOULD FEEL MORE HAPPY IF YOU GUYS VOTE AS WELL!!

ITS JUST A CLICK ON A STAR OF YOUR SCREEN GUYS! IF YOU GENUINELY LIKE A CHAPTER THEN PLS PLS PLS DO VOTEE!!

THANKK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

LOVE YA'LL!

HAPPY READING!

________________________________________________________________________________

ADITI'S POV:

The night I pecked him on his cheek and ran inside my house, I had stuffed my face in my pillow for the entire night, because if someone would see the smile and the blush on my face, they would think either I had a fever, or that I was mad, or even worse, that I was possessed. But could I help my situation? Nope. And I wouldn't want to get helped as well. I had promised myself that I wouldn't fall in love, but here I am giggling like a teenager. This is the best feeling ever and I wouldn't even argue anymore. He makes me feel safe with him and those siblings of his are just so close to me now. I feel complete with all of them. It feels like I have another family. 

I have decided, after all that he's gone through, he deserves to be treated like a king that he is and I'll do that for him. I'll shower him with all the love I have in me and make sure that he has a smile plastered on his face always. And whenever he has tears in his eyes, i'll make sure to not be the reason behind it and I'll make him smile 10x wider than the amount of tears he shed. I LOVE SATHVIK KAPOOR AND I'LL SHOW IT TO HIM THAT NO ONE ELSE CAN LOVE HIM THE WAY I DO.

ADITI: it's time sathvik kapoor. I'll tell you about my feelings now. I can't hold it back anymore.

I can't wait to see him tomorrow at the college. Well we've been speaking on calls and texts throughout the weekend but that doesn't actually match the face to face conversation. My life feels more beautiful with the love in my heart that I have for you.

TIME SKIP

AT THE COLLEGE

I was already in the college standing near his locker. Yeah that's how lovesick I was. Waiting for a guy, near his locker, and that idiot is late!

If old aditi sees this then she'll commit suicide for sure. But that's ok. I can hit him on his head for being late hehe.

I was smiling to myself thinking about the both of us when someone abruptly pushed my shoulder making my back hit the locker. 

BULLY: didn't I tell you to stay away from him that day? he's mine bitch! don't you get that?

ADITI: And let me remind you once again that its none of your business.

BULLY: you won't understand like this, but don't worry, I'll make sure you understand that. 

With that, she just left from there, people are getting psychotic these days. delusional af.

I was just walking towards the class, because yeah I gave up on that late ass. Who tf comes so late? I felt someone wrapping their hand around my shoulder and basically I was crushed.

ADITI: what the hell are you doing sathvik! leave mee!! 

SATHVIK: woahh chill peanut. Why so grumpy in the morning huh? I heard that you had a fight with that non sense girl who calls herself my girlfriend.

ADITI: awww that means you're aware of the fact that some weird random people roam around the college telling everyone that you belong to them.

SATHVIK: well are you jealous?

ADITI: idk go away.

SATHVIK: aww peanut don't you know that I belong to only one person hmm? the one who was getting tooooo romantic not many days ago?

ADITI: I have class, I am going. Byeeee

SATHVIK: ughhhh classes classes always these stupid classes.

ADITI: well if you're here in a university then aren't you supposed to attend classes?

SATHVIK: how about not attending classes?

ADITI: how about me breaking your head?

SATHVIK: you can do that after we're out of here, now come.

He pulled my wrist with him and started running. I couldn't help but to run after him, Oh how I loved being with him and I was ready to run with him like this for the rest of my life.

He abruptly stopped when we entered inside the library.

ADITI: library??

SATHVIK: well no one is there at the library during working hours and I know that the librarian won't be back for like 2 more hours so why not enjoy the silence?

ADITI: well, I think I like that.

SATHVIK: admit it peanut, you love it.

ADITI: yeah yeah whatever.

SATHVIK: you read books?

ADITI: yess!! but the one with no mature content! *scrunched up nose*

SATHVIK: yeah yeah sure *giggle* we'll look for something that suits you.

I just smiled and nodded at him as we started looking through the books to look for a good one.

SATHVIK: peanut, I think I found something that suits you the best.

ADITI: realllyyyy?? what is it??

SATHVIK: *controlling laughter* panchatantra tales.

ADITI: sathvikk!!! i'll kill you!!

SATHVIK: *laughing* ok ok i was just joking. I am sorry.

After that we continued with our book hunt when he called me again.

ADITI: I swear to god if you're here to tease me again I'll kill you.

SATHVIK: noo!! i am serious this time!! look! THE ICE PRINCESS.

ADITI: that looks like a good book.

SATHVIK: yess! let's read this.

We sat down at the library flooring side by side, our shoulders almost touching and I felt an electric current pass through me. I somehow controlled my smile as we started reading together.
It was the most dreamy moment, It looked as if I was living the life of a fictional character from a cute romance novel. This guy gave me the experiences that I've craved to have. 

It had been an hour since we had started reading and I had to go to the washroom now.

ADITI: sathvik, I need to use the rest room.

SATHVIK: ohh, do you need me to accompany you?

I slapped his shoulder a little. and asked in a surprised tone.

ADITI: what do you even mean by accompanying me huh? You'll get inside the girls washroom?

SAHTVIK: what no! of course nott!! I'll just walk out with you and wait outside. Did you hit me so hard for that?

ADITI: oh hehe, sorryy. But don't worry I'll go on my own and be back. You don't turn the page till I am back!

He just nodded while giving me a thumbs up and I hopped out of the library and made my way towards the washroom.

I did my business there and was washing my hands when I felt the door of the washroom being locked from the outside. I panicked and rushed towards the door and tried to open it. It was locked! 

ADITI: anyone there?? I am inside! please open the door..!

BULLY: This is my way of making you understand. Now die in there bitch!

This girl, she's the same girl who had threatened me twice. She's a psycho! She switched off the lights as well!! no no no no no!! this can't be happening pleasee!! I started banging the door continuously, but everything went in vain. No one was responding and I gave up. I just sat down on the floor with my knees pulled up to my chest as I wrapped my hands around my knees.
Only one name was occuring in my head that time.

ADITI: please sathvik.. please save me.

Tears were flowing out from my eyes continuously. I've always been scared of locked rooms. I don't know why is that but being locked inside the room gives me creeps and right now I was in no good condition. I was just praying to god that somehow sathvik finds me. Just like magic, I heard someone banging the door.

SATHVIK: peanut are you in there?

ADITI: yess sathvik!! p-please h-help m-me.. p-please. I-I a-am s-scared.

SATHVIK: don't worry peanut. I am going to get you of here in no time. Just relax, take deep breaths. I know you're a strong girl.

I just did what he said and started taking long and deep breaths while I heard him pushing the door hard. And within a few moments, The door was wide opened and he stood there, sweat all over his face and fear clearly visible. He rushed inside not caring that it was a girls washroom and collected me in his arms which were my safe place. 

SATHVIK: who did this to you?

ADITI: t-that g-girl s-she t-told m-me y-you b-belonged t-to h-her.

SATHVIK: shhh peanut. that's ok. I'll take care of her. For now lets get you out of here. hmm?

I just nodded and felt him carrying me in his arms. I didn't care if someone saw us in this position. I wasn't in a state of thinking of any other possibility right now.

I looked at my surroundings and realized it was the music room. 

ADITI: what are we doing here?

SATHVIK: just sit down and relax, peanut. I'll play something for you.

I looked at him being confused as he sat on the piano and started playing a calming tune on it. I felt instant relief rushing inside me as I let the positive vibrations take over my body. I lifted myself up from the chair and sat beside him on the piano. As he kept playing. I lay my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

ADITI: I didn't know you knew how to play a piano.

SATHVIK: well yeah, you the grandma from the cafe? I used to babysit her grandchildren when I was in high school and they had this piano at there place. While she used to give lessons to her grandchildren, She used to include me in those lessons as well and yeah I learnt it from her.

ADITI: good that you learnt it. I find peace when you play the piano.

SATHVIK: trust me peanut, I would learn to play each and every instrument in this world if that gives you peace.

My heart fluttered at this comment. I interwined our arms and placed my head on his shoulder once again and closed my eyes. Feeling the positivity in the moment and realizing that I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

I NEVER REALIZED THIS, NOT ONLY YOU, BUT EVEN I BELONGED TO ONLY YOU EVER SINCE I BUMPED INTO YOU, SATHVIK KAPOOR.

I LOVE YOU AND THERE'S NO OTHER WAY I WOULD'VE LIKED IT MORE. 

________________________________________________________________________________

END OF THE CHAPTER~~!!

JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER AND ADVIK WILL COME TO AN END YA'LL!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ALREADY!!

THEY'VE BEEN THE MOST ENTERTAINING AND CUTE COUPLE!!

AND I CAN'T WAIT TO MENTION THEIR CUTE MOMENTS HERE AND THERE.

TILL THEN.. KEEP VOTING!!

BBYEE!