CHAPTER 32: the journey of love

HEYY GUYSS!!

I AM BACKK!!

I HAVE MANY THINGS TO DISCUSS..

WITH THE CURRENT TROPE IN MY MIND FOR LYTHYA (MY BEST FRIEND HAS A VERY BIG HAND IN THIS TROPE SO CHEERS TO HER!) WE MIGHT NEED TO PAUSE LYTHYA FOR A LITTLE TIME.. JUST A LITTLE TIME I PROMISE.. CZ WE NEED TO SPEED UP AMANAT.. (TCHTCH THEY'RE TOO SLOW) SO YOU MIGHT BE WITNESSING MORE OF AMANAT..!

ALSO I WON'T LIE.. THE RESPONSE HASN'T BEEN GREAT BUT JUST WITH THE SUPPORT OF MY FRIENDS I AM KEEPING STRONG AND CONTINUING THIS BOOK.

AND TO ALL THOSE WHO TAKE TIME TO READ THIS..

LOVE YA'LL!

HAPPY READING!

________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV:

The whole house was on chaos. TOTAL CHAOS. Of course how could it be calm?? they were leaving to their native today. 

AMMI: Arre abhi bhi neend mei ho kya sab? itna dheere dheere kaam karoge toh hum iss saal pohochne se rahe. Chalo phurti dikhaoo!

(is everyone still sleepy? if you all work at such a slow pace then we won't be able to reach there this year. Come on show some stamina!)

ZAIN: Badimaa not everyone is young and gorgeous like you. we need some time to regain conscience. Have some pity on us.

AMMI: kids these days.. learn from your wives.. look at them all ready and helping others and you people still haven't recovered from your sleep. All you know is buttering.

CHACHI: aur do chaar shabd sunaaiye bhabhi isse. shaadi hogayi hai janab ki lekin abhi bhi bacche se kam nahi hai.

(scold him a bit more sis. he's married but still he's no less than a kid)

Zain just went away sulking.

ALIYA: ammiiiiii its soo early still i had to wake up. Can i get some juice please?? where are both my bhabhis? i need them..

ZAIN: abb yeh gayi (smirk)

(she's gone now)

CHACHI: suree gudiya they're in the kitchen. And you're juice is ready too..! go on!

ZAIN: whyyyy whyyyy this partiality?? Oh my god i can't handle this.. why should boys always be treated-

ASIM: stop whining. Go before your mom whips your ass in front of your wife.

ZAIN: (gulps) yes bhai..

He kept looking around trying to find someone but frowned upon not finding her..

CHACHI: kyu beta asim.. apni biwi ko dhoondrahe ho?? itna bhi door nahi raha jaata?

(why dear asim? searching your wife? can't handle staying away from her?)

ASIM: n-no chachi n-nothing l-like t-that.. I-I was just l-looking f-for a-abba y-yeah..

CHACHI: suree..!

ASIM'S POV:

This is how the chaos is everytime we plan to go to our native. Well, its been too long since i've experienced this.. but it feels good after so long. Especially now that I am going back with my wife, I feel happier this time. Well, i guess there's no point in rejecting the fact now. she's my wife. A perfect one for that. Well where is my perfect wife tho?

I searched for her again, more discretely this time. there's no way i am going to get teased for the second time by anyone else for that matter. Come on.. i was just looking for my wife, why did people have to react that way? I was busy in roaming my eyes here and there when i heard the sound of anklets, and it made my heart beat faster. What was i? A teenager in love? I still didn't know if it was her-

AAYAT: you're here? come on have something. It's going to be a long journey. Ammi told me. It'll be late when we stop for the actual breakfast.

ASIM: ughh yeah.. umm you're wearing anklets?

AAYAT: yeah.. you don't like them?

she said showing me her feet.

ASIM: no uh- they look great.

AAYAT: thankss!! ok now i've got fruits for you with juice and bread.. finish it!!

ASIM: what about you? have you eaten yet?

AAYAT: *chuckle* yes my dear husband. I've eaten. Now you eat.

I just gave her a light smile and nodded. 

ASIM: ugh aayat.. you look good today. something different from the regular anarkali. 

AAYAT: *blushing* thank you.

she left after that.