Congratulations!!!

Helloooo lovelies! 

We reached 10k! yess we did itt!! I can't tell you guys how happy I am and I really want to thank all those people who've been supporting me all the way till here, may it be my readers and my college and school friends.. thank you so much for supporting me and the readers who've been voting continuously.. you guys are the reason why I don't leave interest in writing..!

So, since I wanted to do something special on this occasion, I wanna inform you guys about my new book which I'll be starting after TERI MERI YAARI. 

The character aesthetics for the new book will be out very soon and how about we do a Q/A session?? You guys could ask me or the characters anything you want and we'll reply you!

And also.. if you've read this book and enjoyed it and looking forward to my books in the future, please don't forget to vote!!! take time of 5-8 mins and please do vote on all the chapters. It won't give me any money or you won't lose any.. its just an encouragement for new authors like me!

Love ya'll!

don't forget to comment you questions and here's your author and everyone from Aakhir pyaar hogaya thanking you and seeing you off!

AAYAT: heyy guyss! thank you so much for loving our story and us!! it means a lot and we can surely tell you our kids' stories are gonna entertain you too if not more. What say aman??

ASIM: well yeah, but not my daughters, they're pure-

SAMAIRA: chill cold man, all of them are gonna date-

ISHAAN: nah not ours foxy-

SATHVIK: we'll see about that bishes. Anyways haha I heard me and peanut are your favorite? thank you so much for your love guys, and peanut also has something to say to you-

ADITI: stop calling me peanut, and yeah yess guysss we love youu!!! thank you for your love!

LYKA: Thank you all for going through our story and showing it soo much of love, me and sathya united because you guys showed interest and supported-

SATHYA: oh my godddd!! then I thank you guys I got my nugget back 😭😭😭

AARNA: stop your drama. And peopleeeeeeeeeee!! Seeeeeee I told you all, all of them fell in love, and we witnessed it together! readers and aarna rocks everyone else shocks.

AARAV: *nodding* thanks everyone. 

(typical cold ass lol)

THE KIDS:

JANNAT: thank juuu gaaiijj.. I bill make chol tu lob ju gaij.

MANNAT: mee tuuu. lob juu.

AYAN: dududududuu lob juuuu.

KABIR: l-l-lobb j-ju attaaata attaaa

NANDINI: *gibberish crying but guys understand her love for you lol* aiguuuuuuuuuuuuuu aattaaaaaa uhuuuuuuuuuu.

MEHEK: *silently staring at you guys with big doe eyes*

________________________________________________________________________________

LOVE FROM APH famm!

AND YOUR AUTHOR OF COURSE!!

LOVE Y'ALL!!

BBYEE!