Editing Schedule Updates and Plan

FEEL FREE TO SKIP

Kia Ora!!!
So three years later, since I first wrote this novel in 2020 I've decided to attempt my best at editing it!

Since the beginning you all have been on this journey with me that I wanted to continue to share and update everyone on the process and progress of Playing The Surfer.

Also I won't be taking the book down to do this process so it will continue to still be available to you.

Instead there will be republishing and updating of chapters multiple times. Which may be confusing to you all, so I thought best to let you know my rough plan as this is my first time!

XXX

THE EDITING PLAN

Round 1: Fixing Mistakes and adding depth

Round 2: Sorting out plot holes

Round 3: Adding Bonus Chapters

(Although bonus chapters may be added earlier throughout my other rounds)

MARKERS: I'll add a marker of R1, R2 and R3 (Bonus) in each chapter saying which rounds have been completed for that chapter.

HOW THIS MAY WORK
Each round will be a set of republishing and updating. So I'll go through the entire book first completing round 1 and so all chapters will be updated as I make my way through the novel fixing grammar, spelling and adding more depth to the writing. Whilst making notes of plot holes as I go, because I honestly have not read my book since 2020 so lol I need to remember what's even in it.
Then I'll head back to the first chapters and start making my way through round 2 and so on.

This so far may not be the ideal way to edit for some people but so far it seems to be what may work for me in order to get the job done.

XXX

Because the republishing and updating may affect you readers, I'll keep updates here on this section for if any results or plans change. As I really do not want to interrupt you guys reading!!!!

——-

If there is any tips or advice, or if there's anything in the book you would like me to look at and fix, fill or add, feel free to comment it all here.

Started Editing: Dec 2023
Finished Editing: ______

Anyways enjoy!