PART 9 | cliche movie players

Kennedy's POV

Kennedy's POV

MATHS WENT BY fast because I literally worked like a mad man and plus I stopped talking to the three boys behind me.

Caiden really pisses me off. Why does he keep flirting with me? Wait was that even flirting? I haven't flirted in ages.

Maybe we were arguing? Well we were, but it was more of a gentle way.

I like his friends though. Jersey and Kingston. These people here all have cool names. Thank god mines not something like Sarah or Hannah or some other plain name like that.

If so I would've been so jealous of the other students.

During the rest of the class, I avoided eye contact at all times with Mr Ballar. Every time he'd come by the desks and ask if we needed help I swear my heart would jump out of my chest.

And not in the good way.

Everything about him, the way he walked and talked reminded me of all the teachers I had to face alone back in Australia.

The clock above the door says that next class is soon to start and I begin closing my math book and putting my pen behind my ear.

"I want everyone to do the homework I have just handed out-" our teacher stops talking when he sees me get up out of my chair.

"Kennedy, please take a seat, I will dismiss you once I'm ready."

I raise an eyebrow then I look around at the other pupils who are still sitting in their seats.

"Third Class is about to start," I say walking up to the front of the class.

Mr Ballar glares at me. "But 2nd class isn't finished yet."

"Yes it has."

"No it has not, now take a seat."

I fold my arms across my chest. From the time I packed up, to the time I walked to the front I had been counting the seconds till the bell would ring.

Rolling my eyes I walk over to the door,
" Yes it has."

I can feel the heat of Mr Ballar's blood starting to boil with frustration.

"For the last time Kennedy, I dismiss you when the bell calls."

I turn back around and face the class.

3

2

1