PART 26 | uncomfortable

Caiden's P

Caiden's P.O.V

"JUST SHUT-UP and take the fucking compliment," I tell Kennedy. I think about kissing her now, well that's basically all I've been thinking about.

King and Hayley are off to our right already kissing deeply. He's without a doubt got her falling for him.

While the girls were off spilling tea -without us- may I add. King, Jersey, and I all talked about the game.

Kingston told us his mums buying him a new car, and an expensive one too. It also just so happens to be the one I've been asking for, for the past few years.

"Whoever wins, gets the car," King had said.

So now I really fucking want the car... but at the same time, I really don't want to hurt Kennedy.

Kingston's probably going to end up winning anyways. Maybe I should just quit like Jersey did.

She shivers against me. "Are you cold?" I ask her. Though I guess it's a stupid question because it's getting late and she's wearing nothing but a bikini.

"Yeah," she shivers again, rubbing the goosebumps on her legs.

Without thinking I grab my sweat shirt from behind me and hand it to her.

"Why don't you wear it? Your probably just as cold as I am."

I shake my head. "Your leaning against me, that's warm enough for me."

She smiles, slips it on and turns a little so I can see her speak. "You surfed really well for a first timer."

I scan my eyes over her face, the way her tan skin works with her Forrest green eyes. The small freckles planted on her nose.

I could kiss her now, even though the stars aren't particularly out yet. It'd still count.

My heart beats fast but I steady my breathing. I lean in, closing the distance between our faces. Her lips so close.

My eyes flutter close, ready to kiss her.

"Caiden baby!" Squeals an annoying voice.

Kennedy and I jilt away from each other.
I look up at the voice to find non other than Via and her slaves.

"For fucks sake," I mutter and rub a hand over my face.

Can I just fucking kiss Kennedy already.

"Want to come in the water with me?" She bashes her eye lashes at me.

I gesture at our group. "Can't you see I'm with some friends?"

She doesn't acknowledge any one I just pointed at. "Aren't I your friend?" She flicks her hair over a shoulder. "I must be... or at least be more if I let you fuck me weeks ago."

Hayley and Michelle gasp, "So it is true." I hear them whisper to each other.

Kingston and Jersey only raise their eyebrows at me.

"Don't look at me like that," Via said. "No point denying it, I recall you being the one who texted me first."

Kennedy shifts uncomfortably.

Shit. Via why do you have to make everything worse.

"It was a mistake having sex with you. I needed to forget some shit, and I knew you would be the only one down for it."

Via fakes a polite smile. "Your dick didn't think so."

"Uh, I'm going to leave now. Anyone need a ride?" Kennedy gets up from my lap and glances at me her expression masked.

Via side steps through Hayley and King to get to Kennedy. "Oh hi! You must be the new girl he's fucking. My names Via, Caiden's longest running girlfriend," she holds out a hand to Kennedy.

Kennedy stares at it before looking back up at Via. "Bitch, he's not fucking me. And for one thing Via I don't even know why he'd even consider fucking you or should I say 'the devil in disguise' ."

Our friends cover their mouths to stifle their laughs.

Via glares at Kennedy. "Your a pretty girl, that's all he sees." She steps closer to her, trying to intimidate. "and trust me when I say, it's only a matter of time till he wants your virginity."

"Cut it out Via," I snap.

But Kennedy goes bright red at the last word. She's wordless and clearly embarrassed.

Via's always been good at figuring out, she can walk into a mall and straight away she can tell who's a virgin, who's not. I don't know how but digging to the truth has always been her thing.

"Call me if you want another round," Via turns toward me and blows me a kiss before sauntering off to the water.

I ignore Via's figure as she fades into the distance.

"She's a bitch. It shouldn't matter if someone's a virgin or not." Kingston says. Kennedy who then ducks her head and once again goes as red as a tomato.

I look at Kennedy, trying to catch her eyes. "Forget about her."

She finally looks at me, softly biting her lip. "I'm seventeen, it's kind of embarrassing to not have lost if."

"Girl, don't fret it," Michelle says getting up and placing an arm around her shoulders. "Julie's a virgin too."

Now it's time for Julie to go bright red. Michelle chuckles and shrugs, "Hon, we all knew it."

I watch as Kennedy scrunches up her nose. How can someone be so adorable?

"Your not a virgin?" Kennedy asks Michelle.

Michelle raises and eyebrow, "Just cause I'm lesbian doesn't mean I haven't lost it."

"Sorry," Kennedy replies.

Michelle pats her shoulder. "I was 13. The guy was 15, his name was Finn."

My ears perk up at the name. "Finn? As in Finn Walker?"

She nods.

Jerseys eyes widen, "Fuck, wasn't he in and out of juvy?"

She nods again, smirking slightly. "He was good in bed. Probably better than y'all."

"Well," Kingston chuckles, "why don't we figure that out tonight?"

Hayley slaps him on the arm. "Kingston!"

"What? I couldn't help myself."

Hayley shakes her head disapprovingly.

"Imma head out now, help?," Kennedy picks up two surfboards one under each arm, then gestures at the rest.

We all get up and help carry the stuff to the cars.

A/n: I've been so busy with school, I've had so many tests and assessments sorrrryyy