PART 3 | big sister card

Kennedy's P

Kennedy's P.O.V

SAGE AND I walked into North West High with style. Okay, I'm joking. That would've been weird.

By the time we got to school, everyone was already here, so it was a nightmare trying to find a park.

I play with my hair tie on my wrist as we walk down the hallway.

Girls glare at me, while others check out my brother.

"I see your going to have all the girls fawning," I lean down to whisper in Sages ear.

My loose straight hair must tickle his neck cause he swats it away, "No way! Plus all the guys are staring at you, it's making me really uncomfortable."

I have a brief look around at the guys. I guess they are looking at me. I feel a little giddy inside.

I raise an eyebrow, "Sure but do you not think it's weird for me?!, knowing all the girls are checking out my little bro."

He huffs, "I'm not little, seriously Kennedy!"

"Well your-"

A freshman girl comes up to us, making us stop in our tracks. "Hey cutie," she flirts, stepping closer to Sage. He looks at me for help, but all I'm doing is trying not to laugh.

Oh boy, I can't wait to see how he handles this.

"Uh- h-hi," Sage stutters.

I roll my eyes, Smooth move Sage.

The girl thrusts her boobs forward, leaving them to collide with his chest.

My brothers eyes widen, and I bite my tongue in attempt to stifle a giggle.

"My names Amy," she says battering her eyelashes.

Looking around I see a few people staring in our direction.

Ok this is getting awkward.

"Um... Sa-Sage." He side eyes me for help.

I shake my head, he's going to have to find a way to deal with this. Plus it's way to funny.

Amy twists her Brown hair around her fingers. "Wanna meet me out back at lunch, we could get to know each other better?"

Oh, no. I know that move, I am not letting my 14 year old brother lose his virginity on school grounds. "Sage we have to hurry," I grab his hand before he can reply, "bye Amy nice to meet you."

Sage waves awkwardly as I drag him around her and back in the direction of the schools office.

As soon as we're round the corner I can't keep it in.