PART 27 | im hungry too

⚠️ warning: contains sexual scenes without character consent.

Kennedy's P.O.V

THE NEXT MORNING I survived 1st period English. Now I just have to survive maths, with my idiot guy friends.

I swap my books from my locker, lucky to not run into anybody and head to maths.

"Heeeyyyy! It's my best friend in the whole wide world," shouts Jersey when he sees me walk through the door.

I roll my eyes and take a seat in front of them next to the couple that still can't keep their hands of each other. "Whatcha want Jersey?"

"Oh goodie, you know me so well."

Caiden and King chuckle.

"He wants you to agree with him that there's a real life mystery incorporated." I turn my gaze to Caiden as his rough voice makes my heart take a hundred flips.

He's wearing black basketball shorts and a dark blue champion hoodie. Shit, I took his hoodie home last night.

"Oh my gosh, Caiden. I forgot to give you back your hoodie. I can bring it tomorrow."

He smiles slightly and leans back in his chair, blonde curls falling in front of his brown eyes. "Keep it."

I scrunch my nose up, "Why? It's like the most comfortable hoodie ever. Surely it's one of your favourites."

He grins, "it is."

"Then why are you telling me to keep it?"

"Cause my favourite hoodie should be with my favourite girl."

My heart literally stops. I'm his favourite girl? How? I can't possibly be.
I open my mouth to speak but no words come out.

Caiden peers at me through the strands over his eyes, assessing my reaction.

"Ok, back off Caiden," Jersey interferes. "Kennedy is my favourite, and my favourite only. I ain't sharing."

I giggle. Silently thanking him for making up my loss of words.

Kingston smacks Jersey in the arm, "What about Julie, Isn't she your favourite?"

Jerseys eyes widen, "Shit. Ok sorry, Kennedy but you've been bumped down to second."

I shrug, not really minding much.