PART 8 | willy

Caiden's P

Caiden's P.O.V

I CANNOT STOP thinking about how pretty she is. How is it that such a short-tempered girl can be so pretty, plus she surfs too! God I feel like I've hit the jackpot. I'd never have pictured her as a surfer.

Maybe I'd be on the news or something, for getting laid by the Australia teen surf champion.

Damn. That would be cool.

"So why'd you call Mr. Ballar a pervert?" King leans across Jersey to ask me.

I peel my eyes off Kennedy who's sitting in front of me and answer, "It was how he was touching her and I could see it in her eyes that she wanted me to help."

King grimaces, "He was touching her? I know she's smokin' and all but that's pretty low for a teacher to do that during a class."

"Yeah, I didn't even see that he was making a move on her." Adds Jersey.

Oh. It's clear from how their speaking, that they obviously couldn't see his perverted ways. Was I really the only one who saw?

I pick up my pencil again and start working.

"Is your name, William?" A voice asks from out of the blue.

I look up to find Kennedy turned in her seat and staring at me. "Huh?" I asked confused, was that directed at me?

"Is your name William?" she repeats more slowly in a way that questions me as an alien.

I frown, "No."

"Oh," She says and we just stare at each other.

After a while I say, "Why?"

Kennedy lifts her shoulders in a shrug, "I guess you just look like a William."

I let out a chuckle, "No way in hell would I let my mother name me William if she did then these dimwits would call me Willy."

She laughs. Its a soft sound, yet it's sweet like honey. "If you don't tell me what your name is then I guess I'll just have to call you Willy."

My eyes widen, she wouldn't dare. Her left eyebrow raises, and I tell her my name."It's Caiden."

No boy wants to be called Willy.

"Nice," and she turns back around, her golden hair swishing as she does so.
I don't want our conversation to end, this is a chance to know what she likes. "So you surf huh?"

She turns back around, "Yeah."

"Cool, how long?"

She looks up to the roof, thinking it over.
"Since I was 5," Kennedy finally said.

Kingston looks up from doing his work and joins in on our conversation, "Wow that's a long time."

Jersey nods, "You must be pretty skilled then."

She smiles. "I guess I am. What about you guys? Got any hobbies?"

King, Jersey and I all look at each other and grin, "Basketball!" We yell in sync.

Kennedy laughs at our sudden excitement, "You guys must really love it."

"How'd ya tell?" said Jersey.

She smiles a perfect pearly white smile, and I swoon a little. God Caiden. Your supposed to fuck her not swoon at a stupid smile.

King leans back in his seat and looks at her. "You should come watch our first game of the season."

"That depends," She raises an eyebrow. "Are you any good."

I cock my head to the side, my hair falling in front of my eyes, "Babe. We're on the Varsity team."

She turns back to me, "I told you to stop calling me babe."

I pout and lean forward in my seat. "Baby, I know you did, but babe just seems to suit you."

She leans forward over her chair, mimicking my movements, "Babe. You know what would suit me? Having to drown you in your cockiness."

The boys crack up beside me. She really is  going to be a solid one.

"But you love it," I taunt her.

"Baby, I would only love it if you drowned along with your willy."

Kingston and Jersey are crying from laughing so hard.

"Dude we are so calling you willy now," Jersey whizzes out.

"I like her," Adds King from in between laughter.

I look back at Kennedy and watch as she puckers up her beautifully plump lips and kisses the air.

A/N Sorry this chapter was short, i needed to publish something for you guys, and i had writers block so i couldnt come up with something after their flirting.