PART 21 | a photo

Caiden's P

Caiden's P.O.V

TWO WEEKS PASSED by quickly and we're all currently in the school cafeteria joking, telling story's from 7th grade and scrolling through our old Instagram pictures.

"Oh my gosh! King look at this one," Jersey exclaims, while pointing to a photo of Kingston wearing a dress and wig while posing like royalty.

Kingston catches a glimpse of the post and scrambles to grab Jerseys phone. "Oh fuck no! Delete that right now."

"Wait I wanna see," Kennedy said and grabs the phone off of him. Her expression changed to amusement. "Doesn't our Queen look stunning!"

King rolls his eyes, "Ha, Ha very funny."

Kennedy scrolls down, "Awh look at little Willy."

I freeze. She called me Willy which I absolutely hate, and she is probably looking at the most embarrassing video of my child hood.

She shows the others first and by their reactions of cackles, it's obviously an embarrassing one.

Kennedy begins to show me by leaning across with her arm out. But quickly grabbing her arm and yank slightly so she falls into my lap.

She looks shocked and stares up at me with those beautiful green eyes.

So hard to resist....but I break from her trance.

"Thank you." I pluck the phone from her hands and delete the video from the Instagram page.

"B-but-"

I place my finger on her lips. "You do not speak of that video ever again."

Jersey runs his hands together and looks at me with a goofey grin. "Good thing I have copies."

Then he takes his phone of me and swiped a few times. "Caid's most cherished memory."

I groan, I should've known he'd keep copies.

He waves the copy in front of my face.

I watch it play over and over again. "Jersey stop. Please just delete it."

He shakes his head and tucks it back in his pocket.

In the video I'm dancing around the schools theatre stage in a ballerina tutu. It's embarrassing because I'm a guy wearing a womans tutu, with tights and everything.

Our teacher at the time, Mrs Rutledge thought it would be a great idea for our class to perform a little talent show in front of the year level.