T w o

"Oh, how I missed you! How are you?" Hermione threw herself into her friend's arms with all the warmth she stored for her during the summer. She couldn't wait to see her again.

Even though Josephine was Slytherin and in Malfoy's group, she was the most extrordinary girl Hermione had ever met, in her eyes. They met the first year during a Potion work, and immediately had become friends when Josephine had defended Hermione by the insults Draco had shot her.

"I've missed you, too. Did you receive my letters?" Josephine leaned back as she smiled kindly.

"Yes, I read them and let me say that I adore your aunt. I hope to meet her soon or later!" Her eyes were full of excitement and a shining smile rested on her lips.

"Can't be-", "Jo is here-" Fred and George Weasley appeared behind her - the only two boys who were really funny in that school. Josephine loved them dearly, as much as they loved her. The twins thought she was the only girl with their same sense of humor. They knew they could count on her for every kind of jokes they meant to make.

"Christopher Columbus...thing 1 and thing 2, what a pleasure." She mocked.

"That's a great comparison-", "We're so proud of you. Dr. Seuss fits perfectly." Both shoke her hand to make compliments.

"By the way, dear Miss Josephine, we're glad to extend to you a gift-", "Before coming here, we picked this flower solely for you." George showed a purple Primrose and gave it to her, smiling, "A flower for a flower."

"You're so cute, boys." Josephine softly stroked its petals with the tip of her finger, feeling its kind softness. She wrapped her fingers around its stem and settled the flower on her ear.

"Jo, haven't you hurled anything at Malfoy's face yet?" Harry's voice got close to them with Ronald. Josephine chuckled.

"Not yet, sadly." She puffed as her eyes rolled.

Also Harry had a good bond with her. He cared for her especially because she defended not only Hermione by Malfoy, but him, too. Not to mention the fact that he knew he could count on her for everything. When he needed a suggest, he knew who to ask. Josephine, for her part, blindly trusted and admired Harry for his big heart.

"Hi, Josephine." The readhead said.

"Hi, Ronald." She coldly waved back.

They hadn't never been actual friends because he didn't trust Josephine due to the house she belonged to and the fact she was part of Draco Malfoy's group. Ronald believed that if someone gave her some information, she would breath a word to him. But he didn't undertand that there was no any kind of relationship between she and Draco, and even if they had, Josephine would never betray nobody, especially her friends.

"So, how was you summer?" Josephine asked as they walked outside to chat, hand in hand with Hermione.

In the meantime, Draco went to his common room with Blaise and Theodore. They were seated on a black leather sofa in front of him, while he was sat on an armchair. They were animatedly chatting about their summer, and of this and that, when the door slided open.

Josephine entered the common room, looking for her friends. As soon as she spotted them, approached, "Good evening, guys." She said as she slipped next to Theodore, but before she could, he grasped her by the arm and caused her to fall upon him.

"Hi, sweetheart-" Theodore firmly wrapped his arms around her body.

"Nott, hold yourself, you're in public." Blaise said as he looked for Draco's approval, landing his shocked mantle on him.

"What? I'm just saying hi." Theodore let his best friend and allowed her to seat next to him with her legs crossed on the couch.

"No, you were chocking me." Josephine corrected his sentence as she brushed her hair behind the ears.