E i g h t

"My God, Jo, how are you ?" Pansy rushed to her friend in thei common room, worry drowned her mind.

Theodore had never left Josephine's quivering body. During the way, she hadn't done anything but shouting for him to let her go. She wanted so give Malfoy what he deserved. No one had never seen Josephine so furious. Draco had touched the botton which no one thouch in her presence. 

"She never stopped trembling and crying fro anger..." Theodore whispered lowly, didn't want to bother her. His warm chest pressed against his best friend's spine as they were sat on the floor, next to the burning fireplace.

His arms wrapped around her body as his hands stroked her tenderly. Josephine's knees bent over her chest, her chin rested on her arms sorrounding her legs. She was staring at the burning flames in the fireplace, even though it hurt her light eyes.

"Jo, we're so sorry for what Draco said-"

"Don't speak his name." Blaise was immediately interrupted by Josephine's broken voice. He was almost uncertain it was her speaking, she hadn't moved a muscle and he couldn't see her lips.

"Sorry...I just wanted to say that what he did is unforgivable." Blaise muttered as he stepped forward.

Pansy slipped in front of Josephine with her legs crossed, and placed a palm on her hand, "I can't imagine how you're feeling." Her thumb kindly stroked her friend's hand.

Theodore pressed his lips on her head where, then, he put his cheek. He stroked her body and whispered in her ear to soothe her emotions and let her know he was here, "We're all here for you. If you want to say something, you can. You're free to do it." His thumb rubbed tenderly against her skin to wipe the little tear rolling down her cheek. 

Josephine kept quite for minutes, with her dearest friends' eyes on her as they waited for her to let off steam. She didn't know what to say, actually. She felt angry and so sad, too many emotions mixed up.

"If you're not ready, we can just remain silent." Blaise reassured her gently, as his spine rested on the back of the couch.

"Just give me a moment..." Josephine whispered and slowly closed her eyes.

"Aa long as you want, love." Theodore muttered lowly in her ear. She place her hand behind her best friend's head, and stroked his curly hair. Suddenly, a familiar sound was heard - Bizet was meowing from her bedroom, "Pansy, will you-" She nodded towards the closed door.

"Of course." Pansy pushed her body from the floor and went to open it, letting her cat going out. The little animal ran to Josephine, brightly meowing. She stretched her legs on the floor for Bizet to climb up to her belly and sleep. She slightly smiled as she cuddled its little head, accompained by its purr.

"Hi little one, you missed me?" Josephine gave a sweet smile as the tips of her fingers tenderly scratched its chin. Theodore joined, knowing how Bizet loved to be cuddled, "Honsetly, I don't know what to say." She slowly started talking, "You know well that Malfoy has been treating me insignificantly for three years, but he never hurt me like today..."

Josephine faltered as she sniffled, feeling tears threatening to spill, "He touched a delicate topic to me, and the fact he spoke without knowning nothing about it, is helping me to not despair. If he had known everything, it would have been really cruel. Now I'm sadder than angry, but it doesn't mean I'll move on after what he said."

"Good Jo, I hoped you would say so." Theodore pressed a kiss on her temple, "You need to focus on the fact that he knows nothing." He held her tight.

"I won't tell you made a mistake at lunch because, even though I'm against violence, in that moment he really overdid it and deserved everything you did. It doesn't matter he's my friend, it was terrible. I'm so sorry..." Blaise said as he seated next to Pansy, who looked sadly at Josephine.