S e v e n t e e n

"Where have you been?" Blaise asked as soon as Draco walked into the their bedroom, "Why weren't you at dinner?"

"I wasn't hungry." He lied.

"So where were you five seconds ago? Theodore and I didn't find you when we had come back here-"

"I was at the Black Lake to think, why do you care?"

"Oh, you're right, I shouldn't give a damn about my best friend being nowhere to be found in the castle." Blaise said, upset.

"So dramatic...Be worried about Nott, he's not here either." He easily changed the subject.

"He's at Jo's...I mean, he went to knock at her door."

Draco decided to look the other way and to keep to himself that he'd been able to speak to her, "I see." He solely answered. At that moment, Theodore stepped into the room. His eyes were sad and gloomy.

"So?" Blaise questioned, his anxious voice, "Did you talk to her?"

His head sadly shook as he threw his body on the bed, "She didn't open the door, and din't even answer." Theodore stated, his disappointed voice.

Suddenly, something lighted up in Draco - the strong impulse of dispalying that he was superior to him, since Josephine had preferred to open the door to him than to her best friend. He felt satisfied for this. So, Draco did what he did best - annoying people. His spine rested against the closet and put his hands inside the pockets of his pants, "She talked to me." He coldly spatted.

In a second, Theodore's body snapped, seating on the bed, "What did she do?" He asked, bewildered, as he hoped he got it wrong.

"I went to see her and she opened the door."

"What are you saying, Malfoy?" Blaise said, confused.

"What I just said."

"How on earth could she let you enter her bedroom, but not me?" Theodore raised his voice, nervousness caused his blood boil.

Draco shrugged, "Ask to her..." He unconcernedly said as his body laid on the bed with his arms behind his head and his eyes closed, "...assuming she'll open the door to you."

Theodore stood seated staring at Draco as he relaxed on his huge bed, prouf of himself, and something he wished he would never feel towards his best friend grew inside him - jelousy. He wasn't bad only at Josephine, but at Draco, especially. He fully caught the challenge that Draco had willingly just launched.

Theodore's breaths began to grow heavy as he completely realized that his best friend had let a person, who until a year ago was nobody - comfort her. A person who, all at once seemed to be more important than him. He turned to look at Blaise for a moment, who had already spotted how his anger was taking over, and he sadly look back at him. Blaise wasn't stupid. He saw jelousy burning into his eyes.

Before he could barely say something, Theodore abruptly stood up and threw himself on Draco's bed, grabbing him by his collar, "Tell what fucking happened, Malfoy." He boiled, standing one inch from his face.

Firstly, Draco was taken by surprise, but he found the reaction he was expecting, though, "Are you deaf, Nott?" He spoke loud, pushing Theodore away from him to stand up, "I knocked at her door and, without thinking twice, she let me go in."

"Like hell I believe that she opened to you out of the blue, something must happened!" He yelled in a rage.

"This is none of your business." Draco spoke slowly, not wanting to reveal everything, "The important thing is that she opened the door."