S e v e n

-violence-

A few days passed since the last time Draco and Josephine talked. They spent their time with their friends and never spoke to each other, for saying hi either.

Draco had been meditating on what she had said, and the conclusion was that just like her words entered through his ear, they came out of the other. He didn't take care of her suggest.

Sometimes he looked at the Acanthus drawn on his arm, and every time he lived again the emotions he had felt in those few minutes. He wasn't able to give a nome to what he had felt, it was too strange and new for him. When his mind reclined on that flower, the other side of his brain blocked and reminded him about the blood running through her veins.

Malfoy was disorientated and confused, didn't grasp a thing. His thoughts were divided in two parts - the one he had always had, which hated Josephine, and the other that wished to discover everything concealing inside her.

He constantly repeated himself that her blood was dirty, and a Malfoy couldn't be charmed by someone like her. This drawing was one of her many scribbles, and he should've not let her paint it on his arm.

Draco tried to convince himself it was just a moment of confusion. Now he was going to behave as he had always done.

That brat really thought that he could change for her? She got it all wrong. 

On the other hand, Josephine hoped that her gestures and words could give light in Draco's soul, that he understood what she meant. A few days passed since their conversation now, and he kept being the same Malfoy. She accepted that her speech was only a waste of her breath with a person like him.

After all, Josephine didn't expect else. He was selfish, blowhard, who didn't care a damn about others. Only his name was carved in his mind. She repented of wasting time and colors for that Acanthus. Josephine really hoped that her art could stir up something to his soul, as it worked for anyone else. But it was different with Draco.

She had offered her help, and he didn't seize it, so she didn't care about him anymore. Josephine had even been too patient after what Malfoy had put her through. Besides, it wasn't an important lost.

__

After a month, the situation didn't change at all. Draco didn't see Josephine painting anymore, but it happened that he caught her looking at the flowers in the garden. When he walked past her bedroom, heard Josephine playing with her cat: "Bizet, bite softer.", "You're making a hole in my hand.", "You little beast, come here."

Sometimes Draco also heard threats, "Teddy, open the tap so that this cat understand who commands."

Josephine continued her life at Howgarts, ordinarily. She spent every minute of her days with Theodore, in the evening comforted Pansy, in the morning painted, took Bizet to play with Crookshanks, helped Weasley twins concoct some jokes and most of all, always fought with Draco.

She had the proof that her attempt had been completely useless.

Draco only talked to Blaise and Theodore. Crabbe and Goyle kept on being his servants, and he treated Pansy badly. He didn't stop acting like a grumpy Malfoy, and never thought about Josephine.

It was just a moment for both, now it's all over.

__

"Jo, are you eating that?" Blaise asked as he shyly pointed with is finger the piece of bread in her plate.

Pansy was sat next to Draco and when she was, there was no way he could join the conversation with his friends because she filled him with questions. Annoyed, he answered dryly, hoping that Pansy stopped breathing down his neck, as the others three laughed and chatted all the time.

Primrose || Draco Malfoyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें