F i f t e e n

"Jo!" Blaise was rushing to his friend, who was reading a book in the Great Hall, "You have no idea of what just happened-" He said in a belly laugh, causing her to chuckle, too. Blaise's laugh had always been infectious.

"Let me understand." Josephine chuckled.

"So-" He started talking, but bursted out laughing again, "Oh my God, I'm crying..." His thumb rubbed under his wet eye.

"I'll keep reading, and when you are ready, you'll tell me." She patted his shoulder before lowering her gaze on the book as Blaise laughed.

"Okay, I'm ready." Blaise turned serious, catching Josephine's attention once again.

"Tell me." She said, but he silently stared at her for short time, trying to hold back another laughter by biting his lip.

"Malfoy has been transformed into a ferret." Theodore spoke for him as he approched to them.

At his words, a new big laugh fled Blaise's mouth, "Into a ferret?" Josephine chuckled, "Who is the genius who did it?"

"Moody. Malfoy was about to cast a hex against Potter, but that weirdo preceded him, and he turned him into a ferret." The brunet said as he slipped next to her. Blaise, in the meantime, couldn't breathe properly.

"No, I missed it..." Josephine mumbled with disappointment, "Please, tell me he's still a ferret."

"Sadly, he's not. Professor McGonagall turned him into an egocentric jerk again."

"Pity." She puffed, demoralized, before looking at Blaise. His body was twitching due to his laughter, "Blaise, are you okay?"

"It was the best thing I've ever seen," He panted as he tried to recatch breathe, "Especially when Moody put Malfoy into Crabbe's trousers." 

"I think he liked it." Josephine said, causing Theodore to chuckle, but he suddenly blocked as soon as he noticed something on his best friend's cheeck - a small dark fleck, which he had never seen before. It wasn't there a second ago.

"Jo?" Theodore spoke her name to gain her attention as she interrupted her reading, "What's this?" His finger pointed her cheeck.

Josephine's hand touched her face, "What?" She confusely asked as she palpated her skin, not feeling nothing strange.

"It's here." He grabbed her finger and pressed it on the precise spot, "It's like a dark fleck."

"What?!" She suddenly raised her voice, almost as if she was frightened, "Was it there before?" 

"It wasn't, a minute ago."

Josephine abruptly pushed her body off the chair as she grabbed her book, "I have to go-" She said quickly, covering her cheeck with the hand before running away.

"But where are you going?" Theodore asked as his eyes followed her doings, but didn't receive any answer, "Jo!" He kept saying her name, untill she hastened her steps and disappeared out of the doors.

"What happened to her?"

"I don't know, but I don't like it." Theodore muttered as he stood up, and followed her.

Josephine walked as fast as possible to reach her bedroom, without being stopped by someone. The palm of her hand was firmly pressed against her cheeck and her head was low. She didn't want to be seen.

How was it possible? Josephine kept wondering, without watching where she was going.

As soon as she walked into the common room, her body collided with a strong chest, "Blake, where are you going so urgently?" Her head lifted up to meet Draco's grey eyes.