T w e n t y - t w o

"So did you spend the night with Malfoy?" Theodore asked, once they took a seat in the compratment of the Hogwarts Express to go back to London for Christmas holiday. He felt a bit mad at her since they were at the ball together, even though it was only as friends.

"Yes, and we didn't kill each other." She chuckled, "What did you do later?" Her fingers ran through his brown curls, which stroke his forehead.

At her caress, Theodore's anger completely disappeared and a huge smile emerged upon his lips, "Nothing special, I've been with Adrian and Marcus."

"I'm sorry for walking away without telling you." She muttered, her big eyes broadened even more.

Theodore wrinkled his nose, "Argh-" He threw his arms around her, tightening her body, "Don't worry about me, love." His lips kissed the top of her head.

Josephine happily chuckled before her legs stretched over her best friend's, and her back rested against the window, "You didn't dance with any girl?"

Theodore scoffed, "No, not at all-" He placed his hands on her legs, "I supported Adrian while Marcus danced with a french girl."

Josephine frowned, "Supporting, what do you mean?"

Adrian had been staring at Draco and Josephine dancing all the time untill they walked away. He had confided in Theodore about her by telling him that he was hurt by her behaviour, but he demanded not to tell her and to keep the secret.

"Erm..." He mumbled, hesitating on what to answer, "Well, he-"

"Fuck you're here." Draco stumbled into the compartment along with Blaise.

He was saved - Theodore sighed for the relieve.

"If you wanted to be alone, you could say it." A naughty grin raised on Blaise's face as he sat down with the blond.

"Don't be silly." Theodore hushed him as he rolled his eyes. He knew where he wanted to get at.

"Rather, what about Astoria?" Josephine asked, giving a glance at Draco who was rolling his eyes.

"It went good...I tried to kiss her, but she retreated." He calmly replied.

"No!" Theodore exclaimed, "Why?"

"She said she likes another boy."

Josephine acted as if nothing happened as Draco fiddled with his rings, his arms rested on the table, "I'm sorry, Blaise." She kindly smiled, causing the blond's gaze to land on her. He quitely thanked her, he felt relieved that she understood the situation and didn't want to cause trouble.

Blaise puffed as he shrugged, "I don't care much, she's pretty but nothing more."

"Even better." Draco patted his back.

"Instead, where were you last night? Pansy had been looking for you." Blaise questioned, curious.

"That ball was too boring, so I got away."

"You got away?" He repeated, making his friend nod again to confirm, "On your own?" He frowned. Blaise knew him well, too well, and knew that he would never leave without a girl.

"No, with Jòsephine."

Blaise opened his eyes wide as he looked at all three, "With Jo?" His attention lingered on serious mantle upon Theodore's face.

"Apparentely..." He mumbled.

"There's something wrong, Blaise?" Josephine stood quite confused at his reaction.

"Oh no...I mean it's great that you're finally friends." He reaussured, even though he feared that Theodore was sorry about it. When he looked at him again, he shook his head in order to tell him to let it go.