E i g h t e e n

-violence-

"Hello everybody." Josephine happily waved her friends as she took a seat with Theodore in the Great Hall for breakfast.

"Final- Oh God!" Blaise said as his gaze landed on her, "What happened to you?" His eyebrows scowled in a bewildered manner, but before Josephine could speak, Draco's palm slapped Blaise head, "Ouch!" He yelled, caressing the back of his head, "I only asked what's happened, I'm always the last one to know things."

Josephine chuckled, "Don't worry, you're not the last one. It's a skin disease, but nothing serious. It only causes these flecks on my body."

Blaise stood quite, he didn't even blink, "For God's sake, Jo, you've had us worried to death just because of stupid freckles?" He spoke loud, shocked, causing her to laugh, "Next time, if you have a pimple on the tip of your nose, please, lock yourself in a tower in a desert island."

"Ew, Blaise." Pansy said with a disgusted grimace on her face, "If I had that pimple, you would never see me again."

"We could try." Draco suggested, causing everybody to laugh, except Pansy.

"You would miss me too much, Draky." She slided closer to him as her hand stroke his hair.

"Get off." His head roughly moved aside to not let her touch him.

Pansy took refuge from Blaise, who caressed her shoulder to comfort her as Draco returned to eat, before his eyes fell upon Josephine and Theodore, seaten in front of him. The boy was saying something at her ear, and whatever it was, it caused her to smile widely. He kept whispering at her, but this time they looked at each other for moments before she softly kissed his cheeck.

By seeing them so close-knit, Draco felt the huge desire of annoying Theodore. He knew well that the thing which bothered him the most, was being interrupted while he was having a sweet time with his best friend.

His gaze looked at his plate again and he said, "So, Jòsephine, today-"

"It's Josephine." His grey eyes flickered on Theodore's dark ones, his frustrated face, "If you want to call her by her name, the least you can do is to pronounce it correctly."

Josephine didn't understand what was occuring as Blaise and Pansy spoke lowly, looking at their friends as they exchanged fiery gazes, "Do you see that, too?" Pansy asked.

"Yes...I don't know whether it's funny or dangerous." Blaise answered as he took a sip of water.

Josephine grasped that there's bad blood between the two boys, and decided to take action, "Teddy, it's okay." She gently shoved her friend, "Jòsephine it's better than Blake. Actually, it sounds nice." By noticing that the situation hadn't changed and that Draco and Theodore were still staring defiantly at each other, she continued, "Don't you think?" She asked to the others looking for help, "Blaise?" Her eyes wide opened to encourage him to do something.

"Yeah, it's not so bad after all." Blaise got closer to Draco, embracing his shoulders with his arm, "It's alternate, isn't it?"

Draco broke the eye-contact to look at Blaise, "Indeed, I like Jòsephine more."

Also Theodore looked away, and it felt like he got out of a trance, "What's gotten into you?" Josephine whispered - he had never behaved like this before, especially towards Draco.

"Don't worry, I'm just a little bit upset from last night thanks to him."

"What happened last night?"

"Never mind, let's go to class." He stood up and waved his friends as Josephine followed him.

Once they had walked away, Blaise approached to Draco and muttered, "Since when you call her Jòsephine? What did I miss?"