T e n

"They didn't teach you to say thanks?" Josephine hissed as she left the class behind Draco, after letting him copy her test. He replied by puffing, without stopping walking as he headed to the next lesson, "Well, you owe me two favours." Her eyes rolled, and she nudged him to get past him.

"What was that, Blake?" He asked, annoyed, as he looked at her walking away. 

Josephine showed her middle finger against him. Theodore immediately got to her as his arm sorrounded her shoulders, he kissed her head, "How did it go, then?"

"Good, I think. What about you?"

"Surprisingly, I answered all the questions." He chuckled, taking his arm off her shoulders, once they got to class, "After you." He bowed playfully to let her go in first.

"God, I hate it when you do it...just go first. You're before me." Her eyes rolled annoyingly.

Theodore laughed and entered, followed by her. They took a seat at the bottom of the class and, as always, Theodore took notes while Josephine drew on her notebook. 

"Jo, so how is it going with Malfoy?" Theodore whispered at her ear.

"What?"

"How is it going?" 

Josephine hesitated at his question, and looked at him, frowning, "Well, fine...I think. How should it go?"

Theodore shrugged, "I don't know. Earlier you let him copy your test, and it's not like you."

She suddenly stopped drawing, as soon as she realized that what he just said was the truth. She had helped Draco Malfoy, the same boy who hadn't never been nice to her, and always diminished and insulted her.

But, on the other hand, she noticed he hadn't done anything like that lately. Malfoy almost seemed bettered, almost. She expelled this thought right away. It was impossible for Draco Malfoy to better or change.

"Yes, I know." She replied.

Theodore briefly stopped taking notes and looked at her, "So?" He insisted for her to speak. Her eyes landed on him, confusingly, "Why?"

Josephine shrugged and huffed out, "Now he never calls me mudblood and he just leave me alone." Theodore nodded slowly, knowing there was something else, and waited for her to finish, "He told he won't let his father hear about it."

His eyes wide opened, amazingly, "Really? Draco Malfoy won't let his daddy know?" He chuckled.

"Incredible, isn't it?" She laughed too.

Theodore placed his arms on the desk as she smiled kindly, "For me, he wants a truce."

__

Around dinner, Draco was going back to the castle with Crabbe and Goyle after spending the day in Hogsmeade. Just when they arrived, Crabbe saw Josephine, seating on a wall.

"Hey, mudblood!" He yelled from afar. Draco's attention snapped to where is friend was looking at, and saw the girl. Her eyes focused solely on the notebook on her crossed legs.

Josephine heard him perfectely, but she didn't want to pay attention at all. This made Crabbe and Goyle upset, "What's wrong, you dumb? They didn't teach you good manners?" Crabbe kept on, his mocking smirk.

"They tought me to use my brain." Josephine hissed, without even looking at him.

"How dare you, you filfthy-"

"Go in." Draco ordered firmly, interrupting Goyle's talking, who was raising too much his voice, and he nodded towards the castle. The two stood bewildered by his behaviour, "Won't you come with us?"