N i n e

"You're going to stay in here for three hours. When I'll open the door, I want this room to shine, understood?" Said Professor McGonagall with coldness in her eyes, "Give me your wand." She ordered as she reached out towards the two students before her. Both of them placed their wands on her palms, "See you later." She walked out, locking the door with magic.

Since detention began, they hadn't been looking and talking to each other. Josephine started cleaning immediately by mopping desks and chairs as Draco pretending to sweep. She had her back to him as Draco took a peek over her long, black hair running down her back. His bore was taking over, and he thought of doing something to break the silence dominating the room.

"Did you obtain what you wanted?" Draco snarled.

He was waiting for and answer as Josephine decided to completely ignore him. She wouldn't never expected him to speak, ahe had lost hope after their deathly silence.

Draco stopped sweeping and looked at her as she was mopping, "You deserve to rot in a bloody hospital for freaks and weirdos like you. It's only your fault if I'm here now."

He was astonished by her not reacting, without paying attention to his words. Josephine was good at this - what Draco was telling her went right over her head because she knew he only wanted to cause her a reaction.

Draco returned to sweep as he lined up with her position across the room, "Don't think that my father won't hear about what you did, then we'll deal with it." He threatened with a superior smirk.

"I just needed another platinum blonded asshole." Josephine mumbled, without worrying about him hearing.

Indeed, Draco heard perfectely. He blocked any movement to look at her, "What did you say, you mudblood?" He raised his voice furiously, "Say it again, if you dare." Josephine kept on ignoring him and mopping, untill Draco shouted out, "Look at me while you say it!" His jaws clenched angrily.

At that moment, Josephine turned to him and scanning him with a raised eyebrow defiantly, "Apparentely, I'll face not only asshole junior, but asshole senior too."

Draco's vision blurred quickly due to the anger running through his veins, and started quivering as he stared at her defiant eyes. He let the broom he was holding fall to the ground, and rushed to her. His hand wrapped around her neck, sticking her body to the wall.

"You bastard, don't you dare speak about my father like this." He boiled with his low and penetrating voice, "Do it again and I'll fucking kill you!"

At that moment, Draco realized he hadn't never been so close to Josephine before. He could feel her warm breaths on his chin as she was looking up at him. Her mantle didn't change, even though he had attacked her.

She wasn't scare of him, and Draco got it. This wasn't good, Josephine should fear him. His features soothed slowly as he got confused little by little, withought expecting any reaxtion from her.

"Get your hands off me, you twat-" Josephine roared and took advantage of his moment of distraction. Her knee hit his hip as she her hands pushed him away.

Suddenly, Draco came back to reality by feeling a huge hurt, and placed an hand on his hip. He wanted to yell any kind of insult in this planet, but she forestalled.

"You know nothing about me, Malfoy-" Josephine raised her voice dangerously, her defiant steps towards him, "I regret drawing the Acanthus on you arm and hoping you to listen my words." She shouted as she pushed him over and over, causing him to back.

"These three years I have always got over your insults only for my origins. I haven't never paid attention to your words because if they're told by someone that doesn't knoe who I am, they are insignificant."