T h i r t e e n

September 1st, 1994

"Harry-" The boy spinned around towards the femail voice that had called his name.

"Jo." A smile arose upon his lips, "How was your summer? Wow, your hair is so long now..." The tip of his fingers stroke her wavy hair, which almost touched her belly.

"My holidays were so good, but they weren't long enough." Josephine rolled her eyes back as she chuckled, "Instead, how are you?" She turned serious, "I heard about the Deatheaters attack at the Quidditch World Cup. Fred had asked me to join you, but I already had plans. Hermione told me-"

"Jo-" Josephine was interrupted by Hermione, who was running to her to hug her, "What a beutiful hair you have...I'd like mine to be like yours." She said, her face buried into it.

"Hermione, your hair is amazing." Josephine smiled, tenderly, "I was asking Harry about what happened at the World Cup." She said as she patted Harry's shoulder.

"Hello, Bizet." Hermione kindly said to her cat, petting its soft hairs. Its little body was hugged by Josephine's arms.

"Blake?" Draco's rigid and cold voice echoed in Josephine's ears.

She hadn't heard anything from him for months, and hadn't realized she was going to see the blonde boy again at school, until now.

As if she didn't expect nothing more, her body turned to where his voice had come, and she saw him. His blonde hair got long, it touched his forehead, and a black suit perfectely embraced his body. Josephine hadn't never seen him so elegant before.

He was grown up well, she couldn't deny it.

A nod fell from her head, "Malfoy."

Draco had seen her from afar, and had immediately recognized her by her long, wonderful hair and by the black cat she was hugging.

Her white summer overall reached her mid-thigh, and her feet were hidden by her usual white low Converse. As soon as she spinned around to face him, he noticed how her features had changed.

She was grown up well, too.

"Won't you get on the train with me?" Draco tilted his head towards the transport.

"I don't think you want Bizet next to you." Her head shook as her hand stroke her cat.

Draco rolled his eyes, "Get a move." He said firmly. Even if he wasn't never going to tell her, Draco was seren to see her again after months.

"I'll come when I'll come." Josephine answered strongly, before focusing her attention back on Harry.

Malfoy's cold eyes snapped to the boy, who never stopped staring at him, waiting for him to make vicious comments about him or Hermione. Instead, Draco said nothing, surprisingly. He didn't want to argue with Josephine the first day because he knew that if he talked too much, she would be furious at him.

So, Draco merely gave a threatening look to him before getting on the train, waiting for the girl to come to him and meet their friends.

"Before we got interrupted..." Hermione spoke, botheringly, "I wanted to say that Harry should talk to Sirius about that-" She peered over him, her encouraging eyes.

"Hey, Primrose." Fred and George yelled from afar as they took the last steps to get to her.

"Never mind." Hermione mumbled when she realized she couldn't finish her discourse.

"Well, hi...I must be honest, I didn't miss you at all." Josephine's wrapped Fred's neck as he kissed her cheeck.

"You don't know what a match you missed-", "Krum was great." The twins said.