Chapter 1:First meeting

"Noooo" screamed Pai after he heard three gunshots seconds apart from each others.

Prapai was holding his gun but he was non of the three who shot. Oh no, he doesn't want his lover to die at all. But he is confused. It happened so fast. A week ago he was still in love with this boy, but now he doesn't know who he is. And the worse that he still love him way too much to shot him even though he betrayed him and everything was a lie.

He was honest with him from the very beginning. He told him his family and life with him in general is dangerous and it's okay if he doesn't want to be with him. He also told him that his family will probably get a background check on him before he get a chance to meet them. There are always bodyguards around him even though they don't see them and won't hesitate to protect him if they find him dangerous. But Moon, was it his name at all? Maybe not. Just call him Moon for now on. So he told him he wants to get to know him better because he fall in love with Pai at first sight. Probably that was another lie too.

They were together for half a year. At first everything was okay, but then things just didn't make sense to Pai. Moon's strong pheromone was the first thing he noticed. He must get into his heat or just ended it when they met. The scent was so strong Pai realised after got home with Moon's number that it actually triggered his rut and sent him off the earth for almost a week. That's when he know he found his mate. But later he was kinda off. His scent was sometimes so faint it was just barely there. Sometimes it was so strong like other's had in heat. Moon told him he is a recessive omega and his pheromone level is come in waves. Pai wanted to bring him to his family doctor but Moon refused.

Moon also told him he cut connection with his family that's why he didn't want Pai meet them. Later his family told him something wasn't right. His story is lacking and not matching with the infos they got. That's when they got uncle Kim on Moon. Before he started his investigation they saw one of their enemies enter Moon's place they watched non-stop at this point. And that's when they put him behind bars. Pai insisted to talk to him before they start to torture him.

"He was right, you never trusted in me." said Moon. He wanted to touch his pendent, but the three guards thought he has a weapon the inside of his jacket. They shoot rather than saw the heir of the family dead.

"Noooo"

It was too late. Moon fall on his knees, bleeding. Pai run there and hold him until his last breath.

"No!! Moon! Open your eyes!! Dad do something please!!!" sőbbed Pai hugging his bleeding lover. Moon lifted up his arm and swiped off Pai's tears but his fingers left bloody marks on his face.

"I love you, I did everything.... because I love... you." Those were his last words.

"Paaa!! Please save him!!!" He sobbed harder and held him like his life depends on it.

"Honey," started Porsche kindly "he is gone, let him go."

"Paaa!!"

"I know Honey! I know!" He slowly put his hand on Pai's and lifted it up from Moon's lifeless body. "Good, now come hug me Sweetie." Pai hugged his father so strong Porsche barely take a breath. "Good boy!! Slowly, slowly, you are doing so fine!" He slowly helped him stood up and catch him when his knees were too weak to hold himself.

Every memory rushed back when Pai smelled Moon's scent again, two years after he already died. How does it possible? Moon had a brother but he is a beta. And also siblings have different scents. It really make no sense. He has to find the person who has the same scent as Moon had. He looks around but there are way too much people here.

"Sai, tell P'Pakin I go home early today. I have to check on something." He didn't wait for the answer. 5 minutes later he found a piercing stair and the most beautiful boy chased by the guards. He went there to help him and that's when he realised. The boy is the one who own the scent he was searching for. It was so strong that he is wondering how does he keep all of the alphas away from himself in this crowd.

"Let's talk little one." And the omega went with him willingly.

Pai took the omega to the condo and know after the door closed behind them the corridor was full of bodyguards. Growing up in a maffia family he learned to spot every possible danger and where the bodyguards are. He was sure the other didn't notice them.

He pour two glass of wine and hand one to the boy.

"So..." he waited for the other to tell his name.

"Sky."

"Sky, I like it. So where did you buy the omega pheromone perfume you are using?" He must be a beta using pheromone perfume, lot of them using this trick to lure alphas into their family.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked annoyed but his scent become sour and signaled that the omega is scared. And that's when Pai realised what was the biggest problem with Moon in the first place. His scent was like an omega's but never showed feelings. How many thing did Moon lie to him about? Because it was obvious that this Sky boy is the owner of the scent, so Moon must be a beta. He grabbed the boy by the collar and shouted at him.

"Did you sell your pheromone? Is it funny to you? How much did it pay?" By the sudden loud voice the door broke open and at least 5 bodyguards rushed into the living room with their guns aiming to Sky. The boy's scent represented more and more fear. He was shaking and he was become unresponsive to anything. His arms that hold onto Pai's wrist to tear his hands away from his collar fall next to his body. He was like a doll, a beautiful doll.

"Get out! He won't hurt me. I checked he has no weapon." He ordered the guards to leave.

"We will be by the door." Said the main guard and closed the door after himself.

"Sky! Look at me! And answer my question." But the omega was shut the world out. "Sky!... Shit!" Pai let his scent calm the omega and hugged the boy close to his scent glands. Lifted him up carefully not to broke the connection between his scent glands and the omegas nose that was pressed right on top of it and relieved when the omega finally moved a bit by pressing his nose more into his neck. He lay down his bed still hugging tight the boy and fall asleep. None of them had nightmares that night.