Chapter 2: You are more interesting than you looks like.

Sky didn't think much about how to get to close that person. He knows that Prapai is a playboy. He needs to lure him into his bedroom and then... It's done. That easy. He can stab him or cut his throat open before they remove any of their clothes. He wasn't surprise that he was the one who come to Sky at the end. Maybe he looks more alike his brother than he think he is. Or this person can fuck anyone and anything that is living? Who knows. This person killed his brother.

That was the worst day of his life. Even though he literally traveled to hell afterwards. Non of them was that bad than got a call from the local police office to go and identify your brother's dead body. He was there, on that very cold place, naked, covered with a white sheet. They showed him just his face. He was shocked. Not because of first time seeing a dead body but because he was really Sun. His hope that it was someone else mistaken to be Sun was gone. He already knew it inside, the twin telepathy worked and he felt that something extremely bad happened to Sun but he never imagined to see him again there dead.

They didn't showed him the whole body. The reason of death they said was suicide but Sky know that Sun would never kill himself. That wasn't him at all. Moreover he saw a gun wound on his chest when they pulled down the sheet accidentally too much, but they covered it back immediately. Sky was smarter than react to it, so he pretended to be too shocked to see it. He was, just not that shocked that didn't know about his surrounding.

"Can I get the things he wore and had with himself when you found him?" He didn't care about the clothes or money. He wanted to get back the necklace with the Moon pendant so it can stay forever with his Sun on the same necklace together till Sky himself dies and join to his brother wherever he is right now.

"Sure. You can get them when you leave."

But the necklace was not in the bag they gave him. It was gone forever, it seems like his brother kept it with himself. Maybe he wanted his Moon to stay with him. He never imagine to see it again but the killer is wearing it, the Moon pendant mocking him from the alphas collarbone proudly like saying "Here I was all the time, come and get me back... if you can."

The plan was to bring him to his place, but somehow by the time Sky realised what is happening he was in the alpha's car on his way to his condo and there was no turning back. He will exhaust the alpha then and kill him after he is already fall asleep. He didn't want to involve sex in his plan but it doesn't matter anymore. The most important thing is to kill this person.

At first he wasn't really understand what is the alpha talking about. Scent perfume? Wearing it? Selling? It doesn't make any sense. He is wearing scent blocker since his brother died. How could the other even smell his scent? It's not going according to the plan. He should kissing him not grabbing his collar. Ohh god he is angry. Sky know what angry people does. He will get punished. He trained so well as his exboyfriend kinda person said. "I trained you well little one now you can go and find him. You are ready to kill him or bear with the punishment if not." Of course he was trained to bear every hit, cut, burn and even rape, but that doesn't mean he want to punished. He is still scared, frightened and sick of it. When will it end? He was learned to shut his mind during the punishments. It will be enough to feel the pain after it ended. The most frightening thing in this life when you are getting punished and you don't know how long will it last. Was it the last punch? Or is it just the beginning? His mind shut after the nth time, to protect him at least a bit.

He didn't realise he already deep inside his head and didn't aware of his surrounding. What it is? A pair of strong arms holing him so tight, so safe that he was last time when he was just a kid and his father hugged him. Maybe he died already and his brother welcome him with a hug? No he doesn't feel any pain. It's just the safest hug he ever get and the calming smell. He knew this smell, but never smelled the calming version of it. He should run away and come back when he is more prepared but this smell isn't let him. His omega self is so happy and he can feel that his body is moving by itself, he doesn't have a control over it anymore. He push his nose more into the source of the smell. Not so late after, he felt that someone carried him to a bed and he was completely snuggled to that strong body. He fall asleep and finally after two long and suffering years he had a nightmareless sleep.