Chapter 5: Chaotic family

Prapai never imagined that just after he spend his rut with his omega and mark each other, the said mate throw a lamp to him. He also never imagined that his family literally kick his door open and point a gun to his mate. He can feel that his newly formed bond and the aftermath of his rut makes him unstable. All he wants to hold his omega close and doesn't leave the condo. He finds clothes for himself and Sky and after they get dressed they all travel to the mansion together. He knows that he can't go against his father in family problems.

Before the family meeting Kim pulls him into one of the rooms.

"Phoenix what did you do? I told you this boy already ruined you and you let him mark you. Do you know what will happen to you if they decide to kill him?"

"I didn't do it on purpose Uncle Kim! Everyone told me they KNOW he is a beta, all along I thought I am hallucinating Moon's scent again because I was the only one who can smell his scent. But Uncle he really smells like Moon. I can't understood anything."

"What do you mean no one could smell him just you?"

"Phoenix, Kim come inside!" Kinn shout at them when he found the last two missing family members.

"We have a big family problem. As you can see and smell little Phoenix got marked..." Kinn started the family meeting.

"How can it be a problem Kinn? Our son finally have his mate. Where is she... or he Dear Son?" Porsche looked happy by the news.

"The problem is that his mate is maybe a possible danger to the whole family." Continued Kinn.

"How can an omega be a danger Kinn?" Asked Tankhun.

"Well Kim can you share with us the infos you found about this boy?"

"His background looks clean, but the main problem is that he should be a beta according to the infos. Also something is not right with his files. I can see that it's fake but I can't find when and where was it changed or how. It's rather a clean job not a clean background, I need more time to figure it out properly."

"How could a beta marked your son Kinn?"

"He is also your son Porsche and I don't know."

"He has the same scent as Moon had." Prapai told them quietly.

"That's impossible Son. You must be hallucinating."

"I thought so, but then he got his heat at the same time my rut started and his scent was so strong. He is an omega there is no doubt about it. And has the same scent as Moon. I can recognise it."

"I met him several times Pai, he is my junior and he never had a scent." Told them Venice.

"Where is this boy right now Kinn?" Porsche still wants to meet the mate of his son.

"Of course in the dungeons."

"In the... Kinn fuck. You put ME in the dungeons back then too, but your ex got a room. I thought that you become wiser since then. But you put the mate of your son with a fresh bond into the dungeons. You separated them when all they need is stay together now."

"He will stay there until I know that he isn't dangerous!"

"You are insane!" And with it he left the room to find the boy.