Chapter 4: Locked up

The next time Sky is fully awake is when he find himself again in the same bed with the alpha, who is still hugging him. He can smell their scent mixed in the room and also the alpha is somehow smells like Sky too. He still mostly has his alpha scent but partly has Sky's scent too faintly. Than it hits him. Ever memories of the last three days. How much he enjoyed his heat, how he begged the alpha to breed him. Why does he remember his heat? He never did before. Last but not least the way they marked each other. It can't be true. He is searching for the mark at the other's neck and it's there proudly. How does it possible? Gun always tried to mark him but all he got was nasty bruises without leaving a mating mark behind. Was it because Gun didn't really want to mark him? Maybe. But he is in trouble. Ohh shit he is in very big trouble. How could he mated to the person he wants to kill? The alpha starts to wake up. Good. He can kill him now.

"I didn't expect my mate to looks like he wants to murder me after he begged for my knot for days." Sky can feel his anger growing but the main problem is that he wasn't calm before either.

"MATE?? MATE?? How dare you mark me?!!" He is screaming and throw the first thing he reach to the way the alpha is. It was a lamp if you want to know. Didn't hit the target tho. Crushed into the wall instead next to the bed.

"I hope you remember that YOU were the one who marked me first!" Prapai answered coldly like it doesn't matter to him, but in his eyes Sky can see how hurt he was. Sky grabbed the sheets from the bed and covered himself before get his way towards the bathroom when the door was kicked open and at least four guards, Kim, Kinn and Vegas run into the room. Every gun is pointed to Sky. Good, now he REALLY is in a big trouble.

"Take this boy to the mansion and put him into one of the dungeon cells. I will have a very funny chat with him." Vegas was the first who talked. The guards moved to complete the order.

"Let me get dress first." Asked Sky. He wasn't in the mood to argue anymore.

"You are very brave little one, do you know it?" His talking back amused Vegas. There are not so many people in the world who dare to talk back to him.

"I already went to hell, it's not even close to that. So kill me or give me 5 minutes to get dress." With that he turned on his heels and go to the bathroom. He didn't care of the dead silence of the room he left behind and the shock on the other's face. He can hear them from the bathroom. He should get dress but his clothes are somewhere around the living room torn into pieces. Shit, what will he wear now?

"Pa, Uncle Vegas, Uncle Kim, what is happening now? Why are you all here?"

"Son you also have to come with us and... Phoenix you got marked! Who marked you?" Kinn was confused surprised and angry at the same time. He put his head into his palm. "I guess we have a very interesting conversation at home. Get dress son and bring that boy with yourself on your way out."

They left them to get dress properly, not like they can escape from here. Than Sky hear a knock on the door.

"Here, they must be too big for you, but I don't have other clothes for you to wear just mine." Sky was thankful for the clothes, mostly because all smelled like the alpha so the first thing he did was buried his nose into the soft material of the clothes. It calmed down his nerves a bit. After they get dress they follow the Theerapanyakul family alphas and the guards to the cars. Non of them is talking on the way to the mansion and Sky can feel the tension in the air.