Epilogue: I'm glad you find each other.

"Dad! Dad! Papa said we should leave already." 3 and a half years old Aurora grabbed the sleeve of Pai's clothes and pulled him towards the door.

"Just a minute Princess! I check whether I pack everything we need."

"Do you want to make Papa angry?" She was a beautiful alpha and inherited his Dad's inexhaustive energy.

"Absolutely not! Your Papa is a bit scary when he is angry, so lets go." Pai picked her up and went downstairs to join his Love and Son.

"What take you so long? You are worse than any women ever if we talk about getting ready."

"I just double checked everything my Love." He opened the car door for Sky and put the kids at their seats in the back. "Is everyone ready?"

"Yeah!" Shouted the twins. They get very excited. This is the first time they travel this far.

"I hope you didn't forget that we have to pick Dad up on the way."

"I didn't forget it." He gave Sky a peck on his face before start the car.

After the twins born they had to get used to the new daily routine as fathers. They get all the help they needed. Porsche and Kinn was the best grandfathers ever. They always volunteer to take care of the kids when Sky and Pai are both busy. Sky went back to university this year and he had assignments and exams. So now that Sky has a school break and the kids aren't newborn anymore, he wanted to take Pai to Sun's grave. It was long ago when he visited him and his mother, and since his father moved to the capital to help them with the kids they rarely go there. So they picked up Sky's father and drive there together. The twins were so excited that they running around since they woke up this morning and packed their bags. They never been this far from home yet. Both of them fall asleep in the car.

They didn't want to sell the house in which Sky grow up, but didn't want to left it empty either, so Sky and his father decided to rent it out. That's why they booked hotel rooms. They are staying for the weekend.

Sky and his father hold the kids while Pai went to get the keys. They can come back for the begs after put the kids in bed. They were still very young so they are sleeping around noon.

"Where should we go first?" They chat quietly while the kids are sleeping.

"Can we go to see Sun tomorrow? Today I want to show the kids the city at first. And we also need to have lunch."

"As you wish my love." Ever since the kids born they have less time being alone, just the two of them. Luckily the kids love to sleep at their grandparents room, too. Sometimes they have their cartoon night at uncle Tankhun's room too. They are lucky because the kids feel save in every room in the mansion and by every member of the family.

The kids didn't have their own scent yet, alpha and omega scent form at puberty. They need their parents scent, or the person's scent they feels safe to sleep peacefully. If they can't smell the so called safe-scents they can't sleep, and start crying. That's why omega and alpha kids have to bring scented pillows to the kindergarten so they can sleep at noon.

When the kids woke up they went to have a lunch and then Sky and his father show the city to them. As always the twins running around and wanted to see everything.

They were too exhausted and their grandfather offered that they can sleep at his room tonight. Since it was a non-safe place the kids used scented blankets to feel safe at the hotel no matter they have their grandfather by their side.

When the door shut behind Sky and Pai they kissed each other like there is no tomorrow. They tear the clothes off the other's body. They got used to the rush in the past years. This time they were also in rush but this time not because they don't have much time but they didn't have sex for such a long time. They loved their kids the moon and back, but they really missed each other sometimes. Kids, work, school. They sometimes don't even have time to sleep but they won't change anything. They are happy with how their life is now. One time wasn't enough for them. They lay there tired but satisfied, fall asleep naked in each others arm.