Chapter 10: Rain out of the blue.

Sky already know he is pregnant, he felt it, so the result of the test didn't surprise him at all. On the other hand the fact that he might have twins took him by surprise. He wasn't ready. Not even for one baby but two? His plan was to get revenge, he never thought about family and kids. It's not like he never wanted a family. Before things happened and he still had a brother he thought about finding a person he loves. Not necessarily an alpha, just someone who loves him back. Everything happened so fast and he don't even know what to do. His mate looks happy by the fact they will have two pups. Of course he is, he won't be the one who gave birth to them. Hormones get him unexpected feelings these days, and now he will have two pups. He hopes the morning sickness won't hit him soon because that would be the worse right now. The feelings, his mate, his new family and also Gun. These made him overwhelmed and he can't stop worrying about the future and also he miss Rain so much, worrying that Gun do something to Rain. But what surprise him the most that he was so horny. How could he in this situation? When his mate seems to not paying any attention he asked the doctor whether they could have sex during pregnancy and him being horny is okay in his situation or not. The doctor put him at ease that it's totally normal, and also their mating bond is still fresh what also causing the need of skinship and wanting the other. He also told Sky that they can do it and he will feel eventually what he should or not do. His body will know whatever he needs and until he feels okay that pups are fine too. Also it can help him ease the stress too. So Sky didn't hesitate when he had a chance to finally have some intimate time with his mate. He craved for it and he even surprised himself how good it felt and how naughty he can be when he is with the person he loves. He promised Sun in his mind that he will have a good life, forget his revenge since he has others to take care now, his mate, his pups and his new family. He will do everything to feels like living again and just being himself without try to be an assassin or whatever you call it. Waking up next to his mate makes him happy. But waking up next to his mate after a passionate night is literally his favourite thing now and it makes him levitate above the ground. They never talk about it but he fall in love with him more and more every second.

When they went down for a breakfast they hear screaming noises from the main hall.

"PUT ME DOWN OR I WILL... I WILL... HIT YOU!! I'M NOT JOKING!.."

Both of them run to check it because the voice was too familiar to Sky and Pai wouldn't leave his side. A bodyguard carried Rain into the mansion on his shoulder who kick and tried to free himself every way he could while screamed and hiting the bodyguard's head. Sky would find it kinda amusing if he wouldn't fear that they put Rain into a cell at the dungeons.

"P'Pai do something! They can't lock him up like your father did to me up! You promised he will be safe!"

"I'll do everything I can my love don't worry!" He kissed Sky's forehead and walked closer. "What is going on! Put him down! I ordered you to protect him not to carry him here!"

"And who you are to protect me? Protect me from what?" Rain didn't met with Prapai up to now so he was still confused then he spotted Sky. "Sky why are you here? What is going on?"

"I would like to know it too! Why does one bodyguard team from the minor and also one from the major family protecting this boy? I ordered them to bring him here so I can ask him." Kim appeared just in time. Sky still felt that Kim isn't accepted him fully.

"And who you are? The only person I know here is Sky! And would you please put me down already? I have legs you know!" The bodyguard put him down but he still hold his arm not hurtful but strongly.

"I sent them to protect Rain..."

"I already know it Phoenix, you sent a team and Venice also sent one. They didn't know about each other so they almost had a fight when they saw the other team is following this boy! Then they realised they are following him for the same purpose. So care to tell me who he is or should I lock him up until my background check finished?" Kim was so protective of the family ever since they lost Chay and almost lost Phoenix.