Chapter 16: Welcome to the family.

Sky was a good mate and a good nurse during Prapai recovered. Cleaned his wound, changed the bandages and stayed by his side so his healing scent can do it's job. Even he was surprised how soon he recovered. Not like he complain. He rather has an always flirty, silly but happy alpha mate, than one who covered with his own blood and is somewhere between death and alive. He know so well that being the heir of the maffia family he will injure from time to time. But he still never wants to see him unconscious and almost dead again.

When Kim wanted to talk with Pai alone Sky already know it was about Gun so he let them do what they have to. Meanwhile he went to spend time with his father-in-low. Porsche was happy to see him as always.

"So my son doesn't need a babysitter anymore. Come join me and Pete."

"How are you? Does the baby moving again like it did before Phoenix's injury?"

"Yeah. It seem like this little one is happy his father is okay again. Kicking all day long, I think the pup is having a party in there."

"There is no doubt this pup is a Theerapanyakul."

"Is there anything bothering you Dear?"

"Do you think Khun Kim is hating me?" It bothers him ever since he met Kim. He always looks like wants to kill Sky.

"Don't take it personally Dear. He behave like this ever since I know him."

"Yes, and trust me Pete knows him longer than me. Also he always looks like he could kill anyone he see. It got worse ever since we lost Chay." Porsche become sad by thinking back.

"Chay? Who is Chay?" Sky is pretty sure he didn't hear of him before.

"Chay was my little brother. He was as innocent as Sun. He was also a beta and he and Kim had a rough way to get together. But at the end they were the perfect beta-alpha couple. No one even doubt that they are mates even without them being able to marking each other. He was very naive and young and the perfect target to anyone who wanted to hurt Kim, me or just have a hostage from the family.... Kim was on his tour when one of our enemies got Chay and... He blames himself ever since then... Just like me. Since then Kim is just suspicious to everyone." Sky only once saw Porsche this sad. When Pai got injured.

"I'm sorry to made you remember Pa Porsche. I'm pretty sure Chay wouldn't want any of you to blame yourself." Sky regret asking, he understands a bit now why does Kim behave so cold to him or anyone who is not a family member.

"I think Kim is just made his life mission to keep his family safe, so we won't experience what does it feel to lost the love of your life." Pete add up his opinion too.

"He is the most protective of Phoenx ever since he lost Sun. He thinks he failed again. He must be so lonely. Even though I lost Chay too I still have Kinn by my side, but him... he lost his love."

"I understand now why does he acts so cold to me."

"But how did he get into your mind in the first place?"

"Well... we were outside when he come to talk to P'Pai... I guess he got Gun..."

"Does this bothering you?" Porsche was curious what does he thinking about this violent side of the family.

"What exactly? That he is killing Gun?"

"Yes and no at the same time. I meant that Pai has this violent side. He kills and torture people like his father and uncles."

"Do they deserve it? To get tortured... until they deserve it..." Sky wasn't sure whether it's bothering him or not. Can he be that ignorant to not think of what's going on in the dungeons? Because that's what he did up to now. He won't let this ruin his happiness. He wants to be that selfish for once in this life.