Chapter 9: Peaceful days.

Prapai literally planed a hundred ways of murdering each and everyone who ever hurt his mate. The story they listened to that morning was worse than he thought it would be. He promised himself he will do anything to make Sky the happiest person in this world. When the guard come back with Sky's phone they started to analyse every info Sky collected. They did it for days because it was a lot since he gained them during the past 2 years he spent with Gun. The blood test was come back positive for pregnancy. It was obvious, but from now on Sky was officially pregnant. They still need to wait for the first ultrasound and Sky still didn't have morning sickness. What was lucky since they are still getting use to the new situation.

"Doctor can I ask something?" Sky looked kinda curious about something.

"You can ask anything."

"I had an alpha before I ever met P'Pai and he tried to mark me but he couldn't. Why didn' he managed to..." Prapai wasn't sure about it either.

"You sure you never met Khun Phoenix before when he tried to mark you?"

"Well physically not, but we smelled each other's pheromone before..."

"Then it's pretty obvious. Your omega self already accepted Khun Phoenix as your mate so it refuse any other alpha's mark."

"Wow I didn't know about it. Then we are lucky."

"You can say it this way. I heard you had a twin Khun Sky."

"Yes. Why?"

"Is it important Phi?" Prapai not really know why is it important right now.

"You kids didn't learn anything about alphas and omegas, right? Ohh God. If you are an omega who has a twin and I guess the person gave birth to you was also born as a twin..."

"Yes my late mother has a twin brother who is an omega too, but he lives abroad. But why is it important?"

"Because if any of you would pay attention in biology for a second in school you would know that there is a high chance for you to expecting twins Khun Sky. It's inherited."

"WHAAAAT??" Prapai and Sky was screamed simultaneously in surprise. Prapai has omega relatives so he thought already knows anything about omegas and if not he can ask so he didn't study much about them.

"So I would be careful if I were you and please keep away for stress. Well I can say it in this family they never listen to me. Don't stress him okay??"

"Roger that! No stress!" Prapai grinning from ear to ear like a kid who got candy for lunch.

They left the hospital wing with a bit shocked Sky and a way too happy Prapai.

"Son what did you do again? Your mate looks like someone who saw a ghost! Come here Dear sit!" Porsche liked that Sky is in the house. Days were too boring before in the mansion. He felt sorry for this boy and loved how sassy he is. He also love to see his son being under control.

"It wasn't me this time Paaa! And you always try to steal my mate!" Prapai whined like a kindergarten kid and hugging his omega while his Pa holding Sky's hand. It was totally looked like two kids arguing on the same toy.