Chapter 3: Heated nights

Prapai woke up by the sudden noise of his phone. He was still in his dreamland and his mind was still foggy. He thought that he is holding Moon again in his arms, so he hugged him stronger. When his eyes opened he realised that it's not Moon, but his scent confused him again like it did since yesterday night so many times. Without letting go of the omega he picked up his phone. After he talked with Phayu Sky went to the living room to call his friend. Prapai couldn't hold back a little laugh when he heard that Sky literally threatened his cousin. He was the first person ever, less the family members of course, who knew so well who Phayu Venice Theerapanyakul is and dared to threaten him. Prapai is regret he couldn't see his cousin's face right now.

Prapai made a quick breakfast from the ingredient he had in the kitchen for both of them. He was surprised again that the boy, who know everything of his family eat the food he prepared without a word. This boy is a full mystery and it just makes him more interesting. He didn't know anything about the boy and as Sky told him his family will figure out everything about him. After breakfast he let Sky go home but sent two of his guards after him so keep an eye on Sky until he get to know who he is.

He called uncle Kim, the best if you want to know everything about anyone, and asked him to check Sky's background. He know how to ask everything when he knows almost nothing. Just complement him and he will work his magic..

"Hello my favourite uncle! Did you missed me?"

"What did you do this time little Phoenix?" Kim is use to the kids calling him to pull them out of troubles.

"Ouch! Right into my heart uncle! Can't I call you without doing anything?" Well this time he didn't do anything, he just needs something. That's not the same right?

"Out with it! I know you well!" As always Kim knows everything.

"I need a background check on someone."

"Do you want that person also dead?" Dramatic, all of his uncles are always so dramatic.

"Ohh shit no! Just check him the way only you can."

"So you want to know everything about him... or her?"

"Him uncle! And yes that's what I want. But..."

"But you know literally nothing about him, right?"

"Well, I know his name, it's Sky and he is a junior of Ven so maybe you can start with it."

"Wait is it the same one who threatened little Venice?" Well Prapai doesn't know how his uncle doing it, but he literally knows everything. Like even you just think of it he actually knows. Awesome, but not always.

"How do you know... Shit did he called you for the same reason?"

"For your information Vegas is totally freaked out and called me that he heard from one of your guards that the boy in your condo threatened his son. So who is this brave person for you? Because I'm sure he will be dead at the same minute Vegas get his infos."

"Shit! Those gossiping guards. They can't do anything just eavesdropping. Just promise you will give his infos to me at first uncle! It's very important! Please!"

"Phoenix you know if I find something dangerous I have to tell your parents. I don't want to lose any of my family members. You do know it right?"