Chapter 13: One step forward two steps back.

Born into a mafia family means your life is always in danger. Pai is already use to it. Having a mate who needs you as much as you needs him makes it turn upside down for him. He unlocked the new form of worrying. What if he gets injured? What if someone from their enemies do something bad with his mate. What if he is the one who get injured when his pregnant mate needs him the most. He can't even count how many new fears stucked into his mind.

Of course they all gone when he arrived home after a long day, and all he cared about was Sky only. And of curse the pup who shows signs that growing fine inside Sky's belly. Prapai can't get enough of Sky's baby bump. He always wants to touch it, feel it under his hand. It made him the happiest. The overflowing joy he felt when the first tiny kicks hit his palm.

It was a routine that he arrived home and hugged his mate while caressing his belly. He thought something terrible happened when he didn't find Sky in their room. His heart skipped a beat and run to the first person he found.

"Where is Sky?? Where did he go?"

"Khun Sky and Khun Porsche left together this afternoon to the bar." The bodyguard informed him. He didn't calm down by knowing it. It is indeed dangerous outside. They decided that they remit the revenge on Gun and his family, because Pai insisted that he wants to be there and punish Gun himself. It would be very dangerous and Sky doesn't need an injured or dead mate while he is pregnant. His dad let him handle the companies instead of doing the dirty jobs so his daily tasks are safer now. Being the heir of the mafia family is still a plus one on danger side. So he didn't want to add up with the fight too.

And what happens? His own father took Sky out of the mansion! Into the dangerous world! Nonsense.

When he rushed into the bar he saw Sky's and his father's happy face mixing drinks like it would be the most casual thing in the world. He even screamed at his father. Thinking back he really is sorry for that. His anger made him blind. Fortunately he has the best mate ever, who helps him behave as a good son should. He would hate himself by hurting his father. He made a note to himself to apologize again tomorrow properly because he didn't think his father is weak. On the contrary he thinks his father is the strongest omega he ever saw. Well now maybe Sky is the strongest but also his father is indeed very strong.

After some distraction and talking they decided that they will wear necklaces with tracking devices in them so they will always know where the other is. And also send messages to inform the other where they are going.

The following weeks when Pai worked he checked the tracking app time and time again. Not because he doesn't trust in Sky, but knowing where he is makes him calmer. Gun's family was on their bad side ever since they appeared as their rival in the dirty fields. Of course they aren't angels themselves but their main goal was to smuggle and sell drog and guns, also know how to fake informations in the national system. Then they appeared out of the blue with cheaper and low quality items. The drug they sell half the time kill the user by the first try. That's a very bad rate for a long term business but it seems they want to steal all of the regular customers and doesn't care anything else. Have a lots of money at once, and never think of the future when there will be no customer to sell it. Okay there will be always new customers, but if they die at the first try the others may fear to buy drogs in the first place. They doesn't just stole the customers, they frighten away them and it's bad for everyone in this field. The main goal is the regular income. People using drogs and become addicted non of their problem, they choose themself how to harm their body. If it's not them someone else will give it to them. They doesn't feel bad about it at night when they fall asleep.

Of course everyone know in the country that it's better not to touch the Theerapanyakul family. They have legal businesses to cover up the illegal ones, but it's well known that they are untouchable. Pai wants to liquidate them as soon as possible. He doesn't want to wait till they kidnap his mate or pup. He knows that he promised Sky he will stay safe. He can't calm down until he know Gun is alive.