Chapter 7: Part of the truth

Prapai was sure Sky's past is very hurtful. He is happy they didn't talk last night. It will be more than enough for him to tell it only once today at the meeting. He is sure Sky will miss unnecessary parts. Prapai woke up an hour ago, he called one of the guards on his phone quietly not to woke Sky up and asked him to go to his condo to search for Sky's phone. Sky looked better when he woke up and Prapai already felt sad that he will bring this boy back to the room broken and suffering again. He just know. Both of them have painful past and they will open the wounds today.

"Sorry for today, it will be rough but I'll make sure that after today no one ever force you to tell those memories if you don't want it! That's the only thing I can promise now." He saw that Sky was glad to hear it.

"Thank you Phi! I know you will keep your promise. I feel it inside. I'm hungry can we have breakfast?" Prapai himself was nervous enough to can't swallow any food, but Sky was right, he needs food. He and the pup too. It wasn't the last time today that he think Sky is a wonder.

They went down hand in hand to the lunchroom where all of the family was already seated and having breakfast. The whole room went silent when they noticed the couple. Tankhun was the first who brake the silence.

"Wow Little Kinn where did you find this cute little omega? Come here, eat with us!" Prapai was about to growl because his uncle was about to steal his mate when he saw Sky's expression what told him 'don't you dare to growl' without words so he just followed Sky with his usual scolded puppy behaviour. His family was amused, they never saw anyone order Phoenix, and Sky did it, without words.

"Ohh my God! I never though I would ever see this little rascal obey anyone in this life. Woow you must be a magician Sky!" Vegas loved seeing his nephew getting ordered. Everyone was amused except for Kinn, who stood up and with bowed head he started to talk. Prapai was touched because he thought his father won't apologies in front of the whole family.

"Sky I wanted to apologise for my behaviour! As the head of the family my main task is to protect this whole family with every member. I know already that I gone too far to protect my only child. I hope that once in this life you can forgive this old man." And with it he bowed lower. Prapai could see that Sky was surprised, he couldn't even talk for a minute.

"Mr. Kinn you don't have to do it. I know you just did what you have to."

"Just call me Dad! You are my son's Mate."

"Ummm... Thank you just give me some time to get use to everything." The whole family was moved they never see the Kinn Theerapanyakul bow to anyone and ask for forgiveness. Well except for Porsche obviously. Prapai could see Pete whispering to his Pa.

"Porsche didn't you scold him too much? It's not like him at all."

"He has to if he doesn't want to find himself the wrong side of our room's door again." He almost chuckled when heard his father whispering back. He knows that he never want Sky to be that angry at him like his Pa was at his father.

They had breakfast in a light mood, none of them wanted to ruin the mood yet, the meeting will ruin it in an hour but right now they wanted to enjoy the morning. Everyone was putting food on Sky's plate what again made Pai happy that his family accept his mate even though they doesn't know him yet.

They went to the meeting room together. And the gates of the hell opened to get them back to their worst time.

"So Sky I think it's better if we start at the beginning and you can fill in the informations. Is it okay to you all?" Kinn started the meeting. Everyone nod in agreement.