Chapter 12: Too much resting.

Ever since Sky met with Prapai he tryed out things for the first time as an omega. Nesting is one of these things. The morning sickness made him tired and annoyed all the time and nothing could calm his stomach just Pai's scent. He can call himself lucky because they find out soon how he can manage to handle it without Pai sitting next to him 24 hour a day. He can't tell he hate this period of his pregnancy. His mate showed his love to both of them every minute. If Sky thought that Prapai was overprotective when they found out about the pup he was wrong. Ever since the morning sickness started he literally watch every move and every step he takes and check for possible threats so he can protect them before Sky even notice something is wrong. Sky found it very cute and he melted when Pai even learned how to cook for them.

Slowly the nausea disappeared and left a baby bump and a moving baby behind. At first Sky wasn't sure he felt the baby, so he didn't mentioned it to Pai. But it happened again and again. He was sitting in their bed-nest reading a book with his alpha's head on his tights. It was one of his favourite intimate moment when words are not necessary. He felt it again, so he reached for Pai's hand and put it on his stomach.

"Do you love it that much when I touch your stomach?" Pai wasn't mocking him, he was smiling and caressed his stomach. He did it every time he had a chance or showered it with kisses.

"Like you wouldn't love it as much as I, babe." Sky realised it long ago that he can make the other shy with calling him pet names. And he never failed to miss it.

"Aww I love it so much when you call me that." He turned his head and pulled up Sky's shirt to kiss his pup, when he felt something, so he didn't removed his palm. "Wait... did our pup just kicked me?" His eyes sparkled.

"Our pup signaled that he or she is here and hear us. I felt it sometimes very faintly so I wasn't sure at first. I think now that you felt it too I'm pretty sure it was the pup." Sky caressed his mate's hair while telling it to him. He didn't want to take away the happiness from his husband to feel the pup's kicks but he wanted to kiss him so bad right now. It can wait. He wants to let Pai experience it as long as he wants.

"Sky, the pup is really kicking." He sit up properly from the lying position with his palm never leaved Sky's stomach. "Do you think I can kiss this little football player without getting a mouth-kick?" And that was it, Sky couldn't hold back his laughter.

"Go ahead! Try it!" It turn out he couldn't but he didn't mind it. Since that day the baby just didn't stop kicking. The baby was indeed Prapai's, there is no doubt. Sometimes Sky felt like there is a complete war in his stomach, how could one tiny baby kicking that much?

"P'Paiiii" Sky whined to his alpha after another sleepless night when the baby literally held a house party inside instead of sleeping. "Release your calming scent and make your child sleep already because I can't stand it anymore, I'm tired." And just like magic, as soon as Pai released his calming scent both Sky and the baby drifted to sleep.

"Behave little one and let your pa sleep." Sky felt a kiss on his forehead, a palm on his stomach and that was the last thing he heard before entered to dreamland. He managed to sleep enough for the first time in days.

Since the morning sickness ended Pai went back to work. Most of the alphas went to work, Rain was in lessons, the omegas had their work to do too. He was lonely and bored. The family doesn't let him do anything. On the nth day he was literally almost died because of boredom so he decided to go and ask Porsche or Pete whether he can help them or not.

"Ohh Sky! Hello Dear! What a lovely surprise. Is everything okay?" Porsche always seems happy to see him. Maybe because he love to see that Sky can order his stubborn son around like a puppy.