Chapter 8: Another part of the truth

Sky was overwhelmed by the family. They totally behaved like nothing happened and accepted him. Mr. Kinn even apologised and bowed, that was super shocking. He still need to get use to this chaotic family. After the breakfast, what Sky thought never ends with such a big amount of food they put on his plate, they all went to the meeting room. He was nervous, but he calmed himself down. If his scent changes this stupid alpha won't stop growling.

The first shock was to him that Sun used his name. The second was that Sun met with Gun. As far as he know Gun never met with Sun. He wasn't even surprised that all the guns targeted him again. He closed his eyes and let the tears fall. It was too much but they were not even close to the end.

He felt an omega scent and a tight hug so he opened his eyes and saw that Pete is hugging him.

"Lower your guns! Can't you see he is suffering by the memories?" Sky didn't know why does Pete try to save him. He told them he was trained to kill their heir.

"Uncle Pete is right, we have to listen all of the story." Prapai was holding his hand too. "Are you all right to continue?" Sky nod and saw they put away the guns.

"When Sun started to drift away from me I though I could be fine without him too. I drank, smoke, skipped school. But I still missed Sun a lot...."

"I'm sorry Sky, he neglected you because of me."

"You didn't know about it. I guess he loved you too much. I met Gun back then. At first he was kind and let me talk about Sun. He listened to me like I was the only one in the planet.... but later he become violent. After Sun died I was out of my mind. I can't really remember the next few day after I had to go to the police station and identify him..."

"Shit, I didn't know it. When I asked Pa to send him back to his family even though I know they cut his connection with him I never imagined they will call you. I thought they will call you parents."

"They called them but they were out of the country so they called me. And I'm grateful we could give him a farewell and he didn't become a missing person who never get a normal burial."

"I didn't want the family get rid of him like we do with enemies. I wanted to give him back to his family and have a proper place where the ones who loved him can put flowers on his grave."

"Poor kid you suffered a lot." Pete was still hugging him. "And I'm sure it's still not the end."

"You don't have to tell us if it's too much." Prapai wanted to save him from those memories.

"I have to P'Pai. I have to if I want you all to understand it." He wiped the tears down. "I'm not sure how many days gone when I hear loud bangs on my door. I didn't eat or go anywhere. My parents come back and came to get me. We were all suffering but we buried him. Not so long after my mom couldn't stand the pain and went after Sun. After that when I went back to school and stopped hanging out with my friends. I totally locked everyone out since the one I wanted to be with me was already gone. Gun come a week later. He told me I belong to him. It wasn't romantic, he take what he wanted, even though I refused he raped me that night..."

"I will kill him!" Prapai jumped off his seat to run immediately but Sky stopped him.

"P'Pai you told me you will listen to the whole story." It was an excuse to stop him everyone know.