Chapter 11: Ways to show your love.

It was hard for Prapai to get back on normal daily life. Like go back to work, plan to murder Gun, leave his pregnant mate at home, actually leave his pregnant mate anywhere he is not with him in general was hard for him. The past few weeks he wasn't separated from Sky at all. He worked at home and his father went to the meetings instead of him. But he can't sit by his side until the pup is coming right? If you ask him he could, rather say wants to. But his fathers didn't let him though, that's why he is sulking in his office right now and pretending to work. When his assistant doesn't see it he just looking at the ultrasound picture of their pup. Only one pup. Prapai felt that Sky was relieved when they got to know that everything is okay but they won't have twins. Sky wasn't ready for two tiny pups at once. Maybe next time, he thought.

He was still thinking of how cute their baby will be and whether is it a girl or a boy, when Namtan rushed into his office.

"You have to go home, your Dad just called! They need you there." That scared Pai.

"Is everyone okay? What is the matter?"

"He didn't tell me, just told Sky needs you ASAP." Now he was terribly scared.

"What happened to him? Or the pup? God! I told Dad I should stay by his side." He rushed to his car and totally sure that he broke all the speed limits but didn't care at all. He didn't bother to stop the engine, jumped out of the car immediately and run up to the stairs to his room. But the matter was that he didn't find Sky there at all.

"SKY?! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Ohh God stop screaming!" His weak voice come from the bathroom so he went there to check on his mate.

"You okay?" He found his mate sitting on the floor by the toilet and he was very pale.

"I would be if you would kind enough to tell your child to behave and don't send back anything I try to feed him.... or her." Even though he was pale and weak he seems to be angry too. So the morning sickness just started.

"How could I help you?" He was willing to do anything to makes Sky feel better.

"Come here." He sat next to Sky and pulled him into his lap.

"You shouldn't sit here, it's cold."

"Then get heated floor to the bathroom dummy." Sky snuggled closer and searched for his scent glands. "Umm your pheromones makes my stomach calm." Pai hugged Sky and caress his back until he heard he is taking breath peacefully. Carefully not to wake him he carried Sky to the bed and lay next to him so he can hug his love close and he can let him bury his nose to his scent glands.

For the next few days he got permission from his fathers to stay with Sky. When he was around the morning sickness wasn't that bad at all. Still has but not that terrible. When he was away Sky couldn't leave the bathroom. So they tried out things to handle it when he couldn't stay there. The best cure was nesting. Every used clothes what was covered with Pai's scent ended up in the nest. So Pai literally wore his clothes once then throw it to the nest.

"Hey! I just arranged the nest the way it should be and you throw your shirt on the place where it shouldn't be!!" Sky and the nest was untouchable. Sky let him sleep inside the nest though so the clothes smelled more of his pheromones every time he leaves the nest.  

"You want me to take it back?" Pai reached for the shirt jokingly.

"Nope!" Sky grabbed the shirt before Pai could reach it and hugged it. "It's already mine." He was so cute Pai couldn't handle it.

When they got used to this new situation Sky didn't leave the nest longer then it was necessary. Sometimes he went for a walk with Porsche chatting or let Tankhun and Rain entertain him. The family checked Rain's background and they accepted him. Somehow Rain blurted out that he and Phayu are dating so they are the new interest of the family. Not like Pai didn't like that the center of the family's attention wasn't on them anymore. They accepted Sky and the pup and treated them well.

Pai stepped into his room but the nest was empty so he went to search for his mate. He found him with his Pa in the garden. He liked how much his family likes Sky. Pai went closer try not to bothering them but he couldn't hide his smile while he was eavesdropping.

"I hate that the pup is already loving him more then me." His cute omega complaining about their pup to his father-in-low. Lovely.

"You think so?"

"Just his scent enough for the kid to not sending back the food, moreover accept everything he feeds us. So annoying. I am the one who is suffering right now and he needs just P'Pai." He was lucky his father laughed at it too, because they would hear his laughter he failed to hold back.

"This little pup is totally like his father. Pai did the same. He tortured me so much even when he was just a tiny pup. Morning sickness, he was so active I couldn't sleep a blink. Not to mention to gave birth to him what was hurt like hell...."

"Thanks for add it up on my fear list." Sky become pale.

"That's not what I wanted to say. You will be all right. But can you believe that after that much of suffering he born and was the exact copy of Kinn?"

"Listen careful Little one. Dare to do the same and your father will be the one who stays awake with you every night." The way Sky put his hand on his belly and talked to the pup made Pai's heart filled with love.

"With pleasure my Love." Pai decided to join them and kissed Sky's forehead after sit down the bench and locked his arms around him.

"I meant it! Seriously!" He can saw the corner of his eyes that his father quietly step away smiling and let them be alone.

"Anything for you and the pup!" And he meant it.

What no one knew was he is working hard every morning in the kitchen to learn how to make at least breakfast for Sky. He burned his hands, burned the food, overcooked it, or didn't cook it enough, made it too salty, made it tasteless. But never gave up because he wanted to be useful and wanted to make food to his love and kid. The cook taught him patiently and helped him a lot. Pai was the happiest and proudest when for the first time ever the porridge he made passed the cook's test. With a big grin he brought the food to Sky.

"Here have some porridge."

"You know I'm just pregnant. My arms are totally fine. I can hold the spoon myself." As always Sky complained like he was bothered but still opened his mouth obediently every time the spoon come close to his mouth. At the end he eat all of it.

"Was it good?"

"It was good, but somehow different then usual. Did you kicked out the previous cook?"

"I made it myself."

"Explain the burning injuries. I hope you didn't burned the kitchen down."

"Skyyyy! I'm not that clumsy. And you ate it all." He was sulking and tried to stare with his cutest sad puppy eyes.

"It was REALLY good. Thanks, the pup loved it. Make it again tomorrow for us, okay?" Sky cupped Pai's face and pulled him closer so he can kiss his lips. Pai didn't refuse it. 

He did everything to make the morning sickness endurable and he succeed.