Chapter 15: Recovering

Prapai healed faster than anyone thought he would be. Alphas and omegas heal faster if they stay close to their mates. Having a more than 6 months pregnant mate made his alpha realise he should protect the omega and the pup so his body recovered sooner. This way he can be by his side if something happens. It doesn't mean he didn't take a chance to do nothing else than stay in the nest and hug his Sky, but he couldn't fool his smart mate at all.

"I know that you already recovered P'Pai! I'm bored! Can we do something else than laying here?"

"No one can fool my Sky. You are so smart Baby!" He pulled him closer.

"I changed the bandage on your wound and also your scent doesn't smell ill anymore. Even a dumb person would know that you are healed." Even though he behave this way Prapai know that Sky is more than happy that he is okay agan. They talked about it and Sky even scolded him for being this stupid and scared him. The pup scared too. He can't imagine how worried Sky had been when he felt in their bond that something happened to him and even the pup went painfully still in his stomach.

"Then go and have a walk with me around the back yard. Some fresh air will be good for you and the pup too."

"Fine. I take you for a walk." He rolled his eyes again but Prapai would swear to see a little smile in the corner of his mouth.

"Why did it sound like I would be a dog?"

"Why? Wasn't it you who smelled and lick my neck the past weeks non-stop?"

"Well... if you say it this way... but I was just try to recover soon to take care of you and the pup."

"Whatever. Get dress!"

"Roger that!"

They didn't leave the room much these weeks while Pai recovered. Step out of the house even if it's just the back yard was felt like escape from a prison. Prapai didn't know he needed it until he take the first deep breathe of the fresh air.

"You were right as always my Sky. It feels so good to be out here."

"I'm always right."

"Noted."

They sit on a bench for a very long time talking, until Kim approached them.

"Hello Sky, little Phoenix. Are you doing better?"

"Better than ever Uncle Kim. Is there anything happened?"

"I wanted to talk with you alone, if you are recovered fully."

"I go and search for Pa Porsche. I think you don't need a babysitter anymore P'Pai." With this and a kiss on his forehead he went back inside the mansion. Kim sit next to Pai.

"What do you want to talk about with me?" If Kim wants to talk to you that never means good. When he serious you can be sure that someone died... or will die.

"Well, I have a little surprise to you in the dungeons." His smirk speak without words. Pai immediately know that his uncle was away at the first week after his injury to get Gun. And if he couldn't catch anyone than no one in this world could. Well not like it happened up to now. If Kim is searching for someone he will find that person sooner or later.

"Then I guess I should go and check my present. I hope you didn't let Uncle Vegas close to it. That's my present."

"Your present waits for you impatiently. Vegas just made sure he can't escape. Not like anyone in this house would let him, but better be sure than surprised later."

"So he broke some bones."

"So... Coming?"

"Well I hope my Sky spend a bit more time with Pa because I have to enjoy my present.

Prapai spent most of the day in the dungeons and tortured Gun with the help of his uncles. Not like he likes this part of his family job, but he really enjoyed get revenge and make sure the person who hurt his mate, and also the main cause of Sun's death in the first place, gets what he deserve. He asked one of the guards to tell Sky that he spend a day with his uncle Kim, so he won't worry.

When he went up their room he was covered with blood and sweat. He hoped he can have a shower before met Sky, but Sky was already in there and reading.

"Go and have a shower. You smells like blood and... Have a shower."

"You know who's blood it is?"

"Of course I know."

"Does it bothers you? What I did today?"

"I know who you are and which family you are from. I would be stupid thinking you and uncle Kim was riding a unicorn and chasing butterflies all day long."

"Of course my Love is the best." He stepped closer to kiss his mate but stopped when he saw the frown, so get his way to the bathroom instead. After a long and proper shower he get a towel put it around his waist and go back to the room.

"Do I still smell like blood?"

"Nope. You smell so good." Prapai expected Sky to fear of him after coming back bloody and both of them know that he did terrible things down there. But he never imagined that Sky would hug him as soon as he come out of the shower, still wet, only covered with a towel. "And you looks sexy..." He traced with his finger a water drop from his collarbone until it disappeared into the towel. Just the way Sky looked at him made him already semi-hard.

"Aren't you scared?"

"I know that you would rather kill yourself than hurt me or our pup."

"And aren't you too pregnant to this?"

"Well maybe, but I can still suck your cock and let you touch me."

"Just don't regret it later my Love." Both of them know that it was never happen.

Prapai grabbed his tights, picked him up carefully and carried him to the nest while kissed Sky passionately. The towel and Sky's clothes vanished soon and even if they didn't have sex the way they usually did, they know how to satisfy the other. They know what and how the other prefer, they can communicate without words.

After they satisfied their long awaited desire for each other they lay there, in the nest hugging the other and steal lazy kisses every now and then.

"So Gun is dead."

"I made sure he will never ever hurt you or anyone in this world again."

"Thank you for doing it for me, for us."

"For you my Sky I would do anything."