chapter two- GOSH!

After the eventful encounter last night, Noah had decided to do some research on what he had seen, I mean he is a nerd, he should probably have a book or two on demonology or something, after swiftly searching threw his bookcase and finding nothing, he thought about going down to the library. he strolled down the stairs, slipped on his shoes and walked out the front door.
..
He slowly strolled down the street,face pointed to the floor,then a familiar voice rang out.
"Noah! What a lovely surprise to see you here! Do tell me where you're going!" Alejandro called out with a grin.
.
Ugh Noah's always hated this guy but still looked up at him(he was sarcastic not rude.)
"Ugh, what do you want."Noah said  with a frown, he absolutely despised Alejandro existence, especially after what he witnessed last night.

"I'm here to tell you to watch your back,we wouldn't want you getting hurt know,would we?" Alejandro whispered. Leaning towards Noah
.
what the FUCK. you don't act all buddy buddy with someone and tell them that sort of thing!?
.
"Whatever I've got places to be." Noah Grimaced, pushing Alejandro away and beginning to walk off.
"Oh my! Why ever did you push me away?" Alejandro exclaimed with a shit-eating grin,
...
Finally Noah reached his destination, the library, he slowly walked inside and made his way over to the "myths, fables and legends" area. Swiftly searching, he had finally found the book he needed,"demonology".
"Did you know astronauts grow taller in space?"
Oh no.
Noah had guessed the person Harold was talking to walked away because he heard the words
"GOSH! it's rude to walk away from conversations ya know.. Oh, hi Noah!"
...
Of course Harold had to spot him maybe if he ignored him-
"Noah, you have to respond that's how a conversation works, GOSH!"
Apparently not!
"Ugh, hello Harold."
"So, whatcha reading Noah? Are you still obsessed with demons and what not?" Harold said teasingly
"That was an old phase! And anyway something happened last night,I saw something, it looked like a demon." Noah said, almost concerned."anyway, I need to go, bye Harold. " Noah got up scanned out his book and walked away.

CREATOR NOTEZ
Finally sum Harold:3 anyway, something bigs gonna happen soon..