chapter 5-the party (pt1)

Right, the time's 11:56 am. The party's tonight and I have to warn people about Alejandro. Just going to check social media-oh fuck, Alejandro going.
That's fine Noah just avoid him!
.
The short boy was sat on his sofa,planning his daring escape (it wasn't really dangerous but just let him believe) when his phone pinged.
It was Cody.
.
C:ur cuming to the party 2nite?
N:yes, and it's coming not "cuming".
.
Ugh, I have no excuse now, that mean i'd have to see ale-jerk-o. He makes My blood boil, ugh!
...
The time was 6 PM and Noah swore he heard sirens outside his house but thought nothing of it. He'd have enough time to get in the shower, change, sort out his hair and sort out his bag. He wandered to the bathroom, started a shower and got in.
...
6:10 pm. By this time Noah was searching through his clothes to find his sweater vest, he'd never go anywhere without it.
" shit.. Where is it.. "  Noah mumbles.
Finally he pulls it from God knows.
...
7pm.
He'd somehow spent the last part of an hour on his phone.
"shit!"
.
I NEED to get some sort of cross, I'm not even religious but it's better to be safe then sorry.
...
8pm.
Bag- check.
Salt- check.
Makeshift cross- check.
Water- check.
Glasses- embarrassing but check
Inhaler- even more embarrassing but again check.
Money- check.
...
8:30.
"that's gonna be..15 dollars, cash or card?"
"cash." with that Noah thrust the cash into the clerks hand, grabbed the necklace with a cross on and walked off.
.
Of course Im going to be late, the party's in half an hour and geoffs is over a hour away! Shit! I mean it's cool to be late right..?
...
9:30.
He'd finally reached Geoff's house when the door had swung open revealing teenagers going absolutely mad; some chatting, some drinking, and others...er.. Let's just say they where having fun (though I don't think swinging from the rafters fun.)
As Noah approached the door the music turned from a quiet tune to a eardrum bursting song.
"Lil buddy!"
.
Is that.. Ugh of course it's Owen.
.
Noah spun around to Face Owen.
"Hi owen." Noah sighed, he didn't actually want to be here but he knew he had to warn people of alejandro's... Thing.
"I haven't seen you in ages lil buddy! How have you been? " Owen pulled the poor boy into a bone crushing hug.
"I'm.. Good. " Noah said while trying to put some distance between the two.

"Oops sorry lil buddy! Anyway I'm gonna go inside okay?" Owen basically waddled away.
...
After a while of back and forth with himself he had decided it wasn't worth it untill he was basically pushed into the house by Brody, Geoff's mate.

"Ugh watch where your going!"
"Sorry dude!"

Welp he can't back out now, time to find either Cody, alejandro, or a quiet place to sit and sort out his thoughts.
He covers his ears and walked through the crowd.
...
He had finally came across a seat, sadly it was next to Owen but it could be worse.
"Big-o can I sit here? "
"Of course lil buddy!"
Noah sat down.
.
Ugh, I mean it could be worse, I could be sat next to ale-jerk-o.
...
After a while he got up to find alejandro, I mean it wouldn't hurt to try? Right..?
.
"Yo Noah! You still obsessing over demons?" Gwen called out causing Noah to jump back.
"Whatever.. Anyway have you seen alejandro?" Noah said, still startled.
"Why? You two a thing?"
"WHAT NO!"
"I'm only joking! Anyway he went that way." With that Gwen pointed towards the kitchen.

"Thanks." Noah made his way towards the kitchen, expecting to see a freakish alejandro attacking someone when a hand covered his mouth and pulled him backwards. Of coursehe started to struggle against his captor, it's basic human nature!

"Calm down dude!I'm tryna help!" Said by his captor in a sort of whisper shout
.
Was it.. Duncan!? Trying to help me!?
.
Noah prys Duncan's hand away
"At least warn me before doing things like that!"
"Whatever, I don't trust that ale-jerk-o guy, he's too good. And if you're gonna talk to him I just wouldn't."
"Welp I've got something to say to him"
"Your funeral." with that duncan pushed Noah towards alejandro.
...
After a few seconds of scrambling to get up he felt a hand grab his shoulder tightly.
"Amigo! What a nice surprise!"
"Get off me ale-jerk-o"
"I thought you where better then petty nicknames but obviously not."
With that Alejandro grabbed Noah's wrist and walked him into the front room
"How about we have a dance, mi Amor?" Alejandro said with a smirk.
.
WHAT IN THE SWEET AND SOUR FUCK!?
.
"I'M NOT YOUR LOVER." Noah basically growled before attempting to land a punch on alejandro.
Alejandro sighed and grabbed Noah's other wrist.
"No need to get mad,baby" alejandro grins
+
I know I'm getting to Noah, it's so funny seeing him mad! It's almost.. No. Not again.
+
"Anyway.." Alejandro let's go of one of Noah's wrists. "Its almost funny seeing you angry! Plus.. Your only alive because your not a threat, your a weak little boy, that's all you'll ever be." With that alejandro let go of Noah and disappeared into the crowd, revealing a Laughing duncan.
.
WHAT THE FUCK!? I MEAN JUST WHAT. MY LIFE'S IN ACTUAL DANGER?? SHOULD I GO TO THE POLICE, CAN I GO TO THE POLICE? WOULD THEY JUST THINK I'M CRAZY!? I'M NOT INSANE, AM I..?
.
Noah quickly scuttled to the nearest empty room, the Landing (upstairs hallway) and sat down on the floor, hypo-ventilating. Soon after he began to sob quietly, was he really going to die? Was alejandro just making fun of him? Was he really just a weak little boy..? All these thoughts swarmed around his head until a familiar voice rang out
"Noah? Are you okay?"
Noah looked up at the source of the noise
"Cody.!" Noah hugged Cody tightly (AS FRIENDS.) And began to sob into his shoulder until he heard the door being kicked down and shouting.

CREATOR NOTEZ
FIRST OFF EVIL ALEJANDRO AND DUNCAN SECOND EMO NOAH?? FINALLY CODY AND NOAH R BESTIES.
. -is Noah's thoughts
+-is alejandro's thoughts
ALSO OVER 1000 WORDS WOO HOO!!!

️N̴̟̬̠̣͍̹̜̠̘̮͎̥̜̳̖̋͋͛̆́̂̀̅̓̕ͅͅo̶̯͎̱͐̇͋̅̃̈́͋̽̊̀̓͊̃́͋̓ o̶̯͎̱͐̇͋̅̃̈́͋̽̊̀̓͊̃́͋̓️ṉ̵͓̬͈̞̥̭̥̇̓̔͋ẹ̷͓̺̰̽̍͛̉̐̔͋̓̚͜ i̵̢̢̡͚̩̞̥͕̜̻̫̩̐̈͘͜️ş̵̛̳̍̃̏͆̏̂̎͌͘͝͝͝͝ ️ş̵̛̳̍̃̏͆̏̂̎͌͘͝͝͝͝â̸̙͐͑̌̿͛̽ḟ̴̧̧̗͍͉͔̹͎̻͓̇͊̃̒̄̈̓̉̌̈͝͝ẹ̷͓̺̰̽̍͛̉̐̔͋̓̚͜.

L̴̢̥̞͚̫̠̰̳͍̹͎̠̲̺̳͛̾͌̆́̂̒͗̓͝ͅi̵̢̢̡͚̩̞̥͕̜̻̫̩̐̈͘͜️ṉ̵͓̬͈̞̥̭̥̇̓̔͋d̴̨̢̤̗̦͚̺̭̤͙̹̃̕️ş̵̛̳̍̃̏͆̏̂̎͌͘͝͝͝͝â̸̙͐͑̌̿͛̽y̷̧̰̲͍̝̘̗̩̑̇͐̾̽̏͊͑̇̃̉͜, L̴̢̥̞͚̫̠̰̳͍̹͎̠̲̺̳͛̾͌̆́̂̒͗̓͝ͅẹ̷͓̺̰̽̍͛̉̐̔͋̓̚͜️ş̵̛̳̍̃̏͆̏̂̎͌͘͝͝͝͝ȟ̸̨̯̲̝̳͓͎̭͖͊̄̔̽̓̂̋̇̋̀̕̚͜â̸̙͐͑̌̿͛̽️ṉ̵͓̬͈̞̥̭̥̇̓̔͋ŵ̵̨̢̳̞̤̝̖̠̘̩̞̘̭͍̘̐́̈͑̈́̐̂̔̽̓͋̂̔ͅâ̸̙͐͑̌̿͛̽ o̶̯͎̱͐̇͋̅̃̈́͋̽̊̀̓͊̃́͋̓ŕ̶̛̰̱̈́̀́̑̿̾͛͂̈́͗̓̈́̒͘͝ G̶̨̛̼̹̮͚̻͔̘̣͉͈͚̏̈́̿̅̀̏̀͌͒̀̐̇́͘ŵ̵̨̢̳̞̤̝̖̠̘̩̞̘̭͍̘̐́̈͑̈́̐̂̔̽̓͋̂̔ͅẹ̷͓̺̰̽̍͛̉̐̔͋̓̚͜️ṉ̵͓̬͈̞̥̇̓̔͋.