chapter 20- lovers.

Noah found himself awake in someone's else's bed,his legs aching and his head pounding. He looked at the ceiling, trying to figure out where he was, at least it looked pretty. Noah soon flipped onto his side,almost shouting when he realised Alejandro was next to him. Noah soon jumped out of Alejandro's bed, causing Al to wake up
"Ugh..Noah,the fuck are you doing?"Al mutters,still half asleep
But instead of answering,Noah just silently collecting his clothes scattered across Alejandro's bed room.
"I said-"
"Jesus Christ! I heard you the first time!" Noah snaps."..sorry."
"It's fine..just why are you ignoring me?"
"Ask your shitty brother José." Noah mutters while getting dressed.
"He said you broke up with me-"
"No,he told me if I came near you again I would be dead-"
Noah cuts himself off,finally understanding why José told him to stay away from Alejandro. José was scared of Noah - one of the weakest boys in the town.
"Anyway I need to go."
"But Noah-"
"Catch ya later!"
Noah calls out,immediately cringing at his own words. Before he could even reach the door,he spotted José,though José hadn't seen him yet.
Noah immediately pushed himself up against a wall,it was stupid-but it worked. José walked right past him,Noah soon sprinted out of Alejandro's house and halfway to his own.
Shit.
He left his car there, Noah sprinted back,got in his car and quickly drove to his house.
After pulling into his drive way,Noah sprinted in,lucky it was a weekend and everyone was asleep still. They hadn't even called him once - infact the only person who had called him was Cody.. he sped up to his bedroom before calling his friend back,slightly confused,worried and relieved at the same time.
..
"Cody,I just saw you called me,you okay?"
"Ugh..uh yea..sum dude..I think Harold took me home"
"Phew-"
"And he bent me ov-"
"SHUT UP."
"Calm down..it was a joke anyway."
..
After a bunch of mindless small talk,Noah hung up.the call wasn't going anywhere,besides, he felt as if there was a target on his back. Something bad was going to happen today and he - the most experienced demon hunter [and fucker.] in his town - Couldn't stop it.
It was an unexplainable feeling,but Noah wasn't about to take any chances,for all he knows,he could be taken out by anything or anyone at any moment.
And that was truly,utterly one of the scariest things that he could think of.

"Got a little dark there.." Noah says audibly,trying to shake those thoughts from his head. He laughs nervously,he knows No one is near him,but he feels someone..or something glaring at the back off his neck.
Noah snaps his head around to his windows just in time to see a tuft of black hair disappear out of his sight. Noah begins to freak out, the feeling of being watched combined with his thoughts a minute ago almost becoming too much for him. Noah forces himself to calm down,he'll be fine,right..?

...
Since the death off his lover,trent had shut himself off from the world,though,that was to be expected.
He thought after gwen,he wouldn't find love again,But to get with a model? Trent felt as if he won the lottery..but that didn't last long. After only 3 months,He went looking for Justin And found him resting in peace or rather..pieces.

He knew Noah had something to do with it,he decided to spy on the boy,atleast for five minutes,until Noah had spotted him.

Trent had a plan,today was his long dead lovers birthday,and he was coming back. Trent knew necromancy was illegal everywhere on earth,it was a common law, but that wasn't going to stop him.

He went to the nearest store that sold candles,bought five red ones and got ready. At midnight he left his apartment,going to the woods justin was killed in. Trent had a bag on him,inside it was his candles,chalk and finally..a knife, for him to bring back a loved one

There was a price.

As Soon as he reached a clearing in the forest,Trent set up a pentagram,he lit the candles at each point of the star and finally.he took out the knife finding a dear and lilling it.he drag it over to the pentagram,dropping it int the middle before dragging the blood stained blade across his skin,letting his blood fall into the middle.
He waited
And waited
And waited.

Until a rumbling was heard beneath him. Trent watched as a figure rise from the ground,it resembled a deer..humanoid..thingy..?
.
It's head floated above its disfigured neck,it's arms inhumanly long,it's eyes thin and covering most of its body,its legs resembled those of deats hund legs,antlers twisted out of the creature's head,covered in decaying flesh which covered the rest of its fragile bones. It was no longer trents lover, he..or it was..different

Trent sat there, the cold early October air messing up his hair,laughing softly while tears rolled down his cheek.the creature heard it and its disfigured head snapped over to look at trent,starting to run towards him. trent had embraced death already.

With a sickening crunch,trent was killed,parts of his flesh,body tissues and organs splatters both the trees and up the creature's legs.

~*~

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉,
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚,
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅,
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕.

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒐
𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝑮𝒐𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒗𝒆,
𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅𝒔
𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆.

NOTES!!
UH OKAY THERES ONLY AROUND 10-15 CHAPTERS LEFT BUT I PROMISE THERE'S A HAPPY ENDING.
AS SOON AS THIS IS FINSHED I WANT YOU TO READ BACK THROUGH AND FIND THE HINTS IVE LEFT.
AND REMBER
necromancy is illegal for many reasons- try it and I'll break your spine.