chapter 9- there's 2?

8am
...
Noah wakes up hugging Alejandro, yesterday seemed like a blur, getting kicked out then coming to Alejandro's, his one enemy in this world. It's not as bad as being asleep on a bench somewhere.
.
I get a message from.. My dad.. Huh? I thought he didn't want to know a "homo". I'll still check it.
..
"Dad"

D- Noah, please come home, I over reacted yesterday and we all miss you so much. Your mother's been crying
Since yesterday, none of your siblings have talked to me since and I don't care about your sexuality, please come home my boy.

N- why should I? I thought I was a "failure."

D- I didn't mean it but sending a image of you cuddling with your boyfriend to Cody and telling him to post it isn't the best way to come out.

N- Alejandro isn't my boyfriend. And I didn't tell him post it!

..
8:26 am
Alejandro wakes up still hugging Noah.
"Good morning Noah."
"Good morning or whatever.."
"What's got you in a bad mood."
"The fact I had to sleep in the same bed as you."
"Rude."
+
I'm just happy Noah's at least feeling better from yesterday, like who'd kick out a gorge- I MEAN UGLY THING!
.+.
10 am
Noah grabs his stuff and walks back to his house, on high alert.
He opens the door to his house.
"Noah..? You came back?" His mother came up to him and hugged him
"Get off. "
"Okay."
...
Noah goes up stairs to his room, not bothering to meet anyone's eyes. He walks into his room and puts his stuff back.
...
4pm.
Noah leaves and walks to the drama brothers apartment.
...
He walks in.
"Is Cody here?"
" Noah..? Why'd you blocked me? I was worried about you! "
"Welp thanks to you I had to spend the night with Al."
"HA- I mean I'm so sorry.."
"Shut it Cody."
.+.
7pm
"So are you gay..?" José walks in obviously excited over something, though Alejandro couldn't seem to figure that out
"Okay, it's not normal to burst into a room and just ask someone a question like that."
"Okay but like are you gay al.?"
"I think I'm bisexual to be honest, and stop calling me al!"

"Did you know.." José began to read off his phone "..autistic people have higher rates of LGBT identities and feelings than the general population."
"Okay..and..?"
"And that's not good." With that josé walked out, leaving a confused Alejandro sat on his bed.
...
9pm.
"That's gonna be $4."
"Here " Noah thrust the money down, grabbed his meal deal and walked away.
.
Huh..theres something in that bush..Is that ale-drag-o? I should check..
.
Noah takes his makeshift cross out his back pocket
Crunch.
He finally squeezes into the bush, seeing a clearing where 2 people are standing, one masculine- in a.. Suit..?
And a female bo-
.
HOLY HELL ON A FUCKING MOTORBIKE IS THAT.. THE REMAINS OF IZZY.. JUST STAPLED TO A FUCKING TREE..? WHO'S DONE THAT!?
.
"Alejand..?"Noah trails off as he sees the figure turn around..thats not Alejandro,
"hmm? Noah! What a lovely surprise! You can join Izzy your friend over here is you decide to tell anyone! But if you don't tell anyone, I'll spare you."
"What The FUCK!?"
"shut it."
Noah begins to run away, the creature from what he could see had red horns. He quickly snaps a picture.
...
"CODY LET ME IN!"
"why..?" Cody opens the door and Noah stumbles inside
"THING.. CHASING ME.. KILLED IZZY.. STAPLED"
"what..? Noah don't joke about this.."
...

IZZY CONNELLY HAS BEEN FOUND DEAD IN A CLEARING. SHE WAS STAPLED TO A TREE, A SMILE CARVED INTO HER FACE. WE BELIEVE THERE IS TWO MURDERS, THE POLICE WILL BE INFORCING THE CURFEW BY PATROLLING ROADS FOR HOURS AFTER 6PM. ANY FRIEND OR FAMILY HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO PAY THEIR RESPECTS AT 69.420 LANE.

CREATOR NOTES
IM SORRY BUT IT WAS EITHER HER OR CODY.