chapter 13- |JUST-|

Walking home after killing Duncan was one of the best choices Justin had ever made, he'd hated that insolent prick. And it's not like anyone would think it wasn't an actual suicide.
.
WHY IS DUNCAN HANGING FROM THE CEILING!? WAS IT A.. no.. It could have been, Duncan wouldn't have just ended his life.. Because of me? No.. I need to go to school..
...
Walking to school, Noah felt uneasy, he had a pretty good idea who it could've have been but right now he needed get to school, it was already 7am.
...
8:35 am
Noah arrived at school, keeping his head down. Today he just wanted to be left alone. No problems, no trouble no drama-
"Noah, I wonder where are dear, dear friend is. Hopefully he's not hanged himself." Justin whispers into Noah's ear, causing the smaller boy to flinch
.
did Justin fucking kill him!?
.
"Screw off Justin, go find your boy-toy Trent."
"Could tell you the same with Al.. Anyway watch your back after school." With that Justin walked off.
.
WHAT IN THE SWEET AND SOUR FUCK!?
...
3:26pm, 2 blocks away from his house.

Noah was walking home, head down, on guard. He had been thinking about what Justin said all day, he knew that if he wasn't careful he'd have a fate similar to duncan't's and Izzy's. Then out of nowhere someone covered his mouth, the stench of chloroform filling Noah's nose, he soon passed out.

-JUSTIN'S POV-
carrying a soon to be corpse is weird, especially if his passed out. Tch, Whatever he'd Just stab this little rat and throw him into a lake. Or maybe he'd turn Noah into a gourmet meal.. Eh it didn't matter as long as he's gone.
...
Finally at this shitty cabin. I just need to find some rope..
...
5pm.
Justin places Noah onto a old table and begins to look for a length of rope, this is probably his only chance to preform before slaughtering his victim and he's going to take it. Justin grabs some rope, ties the smaller. Boy's hands behind his back and throws him on the floor, waiting for him to get up.
...
7:53pm.
"Ugh.. What the" Noah opens his eyes and looks around, spotting Justin in a corner. He immediately tries to push himself up but is met with the pain of rope burn.
...
"Do not fucking touch me!-"
"Tch, like I'd want a scrawny rat like you."
"Why am I even here then."
"Well to save you from.. Meddling in my affairs I decided just to end you.. But don't worry you get to pick!"
"Like that's any better-"
"I could throw you in a lake.. Or feed you poison birthday cake.. Or bury you alive? Your choice."
"Fuck this I'm going." Noah stands up just to be pushed down by Justin
"No, your not leaving  here alive."
Then Justin stalks over to a table, grabbing  -what seems to be- a dagger then turning to Noah.
"I was going to give you a nice death, I really was.. But you.. YOU.. You couldn't have just been content with a simple death.. Say good bye."

NOTES
ONLY ONE PERSON GOT JUSTIN IN THE LAST CHAPTER?? IK I WAS KEEPING IT VAGUE BUT CMON. ANYWAY THIS MAY BE IT FOR NOAH. THERE'S A CHANCE HE MIGHT NOT WORM HIMSELF OUT OF THIS.

⊑⟒ ⋔⏃⊬ ⌇⎍⍀⎐⟟⎐⟒, ⏃⌰⟒⟊⏃⋏⎅⍀⍜ ⟟⌇ ⋏⟒⏃⍀.. ⊑⟒ ⟟⌇ ☌⍜⟟⋏☌ ⏁⍜ ⌇⌰⏃⎍☌⊑⏁⟒⍀ ⏁⊑⟒ ⏚⌰⏃☊☍ ⊑⏃⟟⍀⟒⎅ ⎅⟟⌇☌⍀⏃☊⟒.