chapter 3- ale-jerk-o.

After that "conversation"with Harold, Noah decided to the shops,he knew some basic safety precautions against demons and what not plus it was a minute walk from the library so he hopefully wouldn't bump into anyone.
...
Finally in the shop, he grabbed some salt, candles,candy and a red marker.
" whoa! Eva look at this! Can I get it! Please!"
.
Anyone but izzy, he wouldn't mind running into Cody, Tyler or anyone else for that matter. But izzy and Eva, oh no.
.
"Is that Noah? I didn't know he comes out of his house." Eva said with a scowl
"Oh, hi Noah! "Izzy practically shouted at the poor boy.
.
Couldn't he just ignore them? Maybe it would work this time.
.
"Oi mug, you could at least respond to me and Izzy, what, do you think your better then us!?" Eva always had a bit of a temper.
"Oh! Izzy,Eva I didn't notice you two there! How are you to doing?" Noah said sarcastically,giving the two girls a smirk.
.
Of course he had noticed them he just decided to ignore them, I mean you would to if you had to find away to keep a human/demon thing from attacking anyone,especially you!? Calm down Noah, don't let em get to you.
.
"Life's okay," both girls answered.
"So.. If you'd let me I'd like to finish my shopping." Noah Grimaced. And with that he swiftly walked over to the self check out and paid for his items.
...
As he was walking out the shop,he felt
A hand grab his shoulder.
"Noah! Me and you keep bumping into each other" Alejandro exclaimed with a shit-eating grin.
.
Oh no, is the universe against him today!? Why the fuck does Alejandro know his every move!? Is he stalking Noah or something!? Calm down Noah, don't let that knob head get to you.
.
What do you want Alejandro? Are you following me or something."  Noah sighs.
"Don't worry, I'm just here to accompany you home, isn't that what friends are for?" Ugh, that word coming from Alejandro made Noah's blood boil. Alejandro's grasp tightened slightly sensing Noah's discomfort.
"W-whatever." Noah brushed his hand away and walked off. Once he felt he was out of ale-jerk-o's sight, he grabbed his phone and earbuds from his back pocket and put on his music while scrolling endlessly threw social media. He strolled back to his house.
...
He raced up to his room,making sure he still had his book and items.
Noah called Cody.
"Cody, can you come over, I got something I wanna talk about.. And I bought you candy."
"Give me five minutes!"
...
Five minutes later the two boys were going through what Noah had witnessed..and the occasional candy wapper.
"See why I don't like ale-jerk-o?" Noah said with a pout.
Cody gave a muffled "uh-huh"
...
A few hours later Cody went home, leaving Noah to go over past events(and to create a evidence board) he decided to put his favorite song on, "yes, to err is human so don't be one." By will wood.
.
Was that.. A knock at his window..? No, that's not possible. He grabbed his salt(ike that would anything against a demon!?) And went over to his window, his eyes shut tightly..
"I'll give you a second to leave before I open this window!" Noah shouted
Then a second later he opened his window, oh. Nothing was there
.
Noah how could you be so stupid!? Thinking someone was actually at the window!? What are you, five years old!?
.
Noah quickly closed the window, pulled the curtain too, turned off his music and crawled into bed.

Creator NOTEZ
HA HA L  IMAGINE GETTING PLAYDD BY ME..anyway numbrr 1 ale-jerk-o hater!!

Should I kill off someone, if so who?