chapter 4- the news.

^THE NEWS^
"LAST NIGHT A YOUNG BOY CALLED DEVIN JOHNSON WAS FOUND MASSACRED IN HIS BED, THE ONLY PARTS LEFT BY THE CREATURE WHO TOOK HIS LIFE WAS HIS LIFELESS HEAD, MISSING A EYE. WE URGE ANY FRIENDS OR FAMILY OF 'DJ' COME TO THE GRAVE YARD TO PAY THEIR RESPECTS."
.
Watching the urgent news made Noah feel sick in three ways, DJ was loved by everyone and now he's gone, secondly Noah knew who had done it but if he went to the police they'd probably arrest him and finally he knew that it was he who should have died. It just makes sense,Alejandro tells him to be careful, he hears a knock at his window, nothing appears to be there then DJ turns up dead.Noah knows he can't go out, if he does that shit head would take the chance to slaughter Him in the street!
But he can't just not go out..he'll need to get food, water and other supplies.
He'd go out today. Check in with a few people, grab some stuff and wander back home.. And if he sees ale-jerk-o he'll keep his distance.
.
It's better if I'd go to the drama brothers apartment.
...
Walking to the apartment complex, he looks around every few seconds, making sure the cold blooded killer doesn't show up. Finally he reaches the apartment owned by the drama brothers and calls Cody to open the door. Once inside he scans the room, seeing Cody, Trent, Justin, Harold and Geoff, everything seems nor- wait Geoff? He's not part of the drama brothers?
"Hello everyone, I'm here to make sure your all okay."  Noah doesn't actually Care, he just acts like he does.

"Yea, I'm a little shook up but apart from that I'm mostly fine, anyway me and everyone else are planning a party to commemorate DJ, are you gonna come,Noah?" Geoff says, it's obvious he's been crying.

"Oh, yea I'll come,I considered DJ a close friend..when is it..?" Noah says, attempting to sound more sad then sarcastic.

"This Wednesday, ten pm. " Trent pipes up.
(Tomorrow.)

"Right, I'm going to the shops,need anything?" Noah asks

"Yea, toilet paper and milk" Justin says quietly

"Could you get me some candy? " Cody asks loudly
"Fine." Noah agrees before walking out of the apartment leaving the other boys alone.
...
"Noah,what a nice surprise seeing you." A all too familiar voice rung out. Oh no.
Noah looks up,eyes widening slightly with fear and shock.
"W-what do you want Alejandro." Noah Grimaced.

"nothing much, pal. " Alejandro grinned. "Though I do wonder where our dear friend DJ is." His tone dropping to a whisper as he leant towards Noah.

"You're sick." Noah said in a sort of whisper shout.
"Maybe I am but let's not dwell on the past, you look like you have places to be, so off you go!" With that Alejandro pushed him away and strolled off
.
WHAT IN THE SWEET AND SOUR FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM!? is he mentally ill!? What was I even meant to say back to him!? "Wowserz your right! Off I trot!"!? Ugh I hate that guy he's a knob head.
.
Noah quickly decided not to stay there any longer and walked to the shops. Once he was there he grabbed some basic necessities;milk, bread, toilet roll, canned items and Cody's candy. He payed for his items and walked back to the drama brothers apartment.
...
" thanks Noah." Harold said, sounding astonished that Noah helped them out.
"Don't worry I always help out people in need! Especially when it's a ginger nerd!" Noah dead panned
"That was rude, GOSH!" Harold shouted
...
Once back in the safety of his room, Noah read the book he withdrew from the library yesterday when a knock on the door startled him.
He went down stairs and opened the front door
"Hello sir both me and my partner here are informing the town about the new 6 p.m cerfew, everyone under the age of 20 must be home by 6 p.m"
"Thanks for telling me, bye." Noah then swiftly shut the door in the officer's face's
.
Like that would stop one of Geoff's party's, and anyway he could sneak out a window. Also it would be the perfect time to warn people about Alejandro.

CREATOR NOTEZ
I'M SORRY FOR KILLING OFF DJ BUT HE WOULD INTERFERE WITH THE STORY LINE 💔